Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

@Jimhigh66

5 Likes

Right on bruh… I’m sure some dispensary’s have something half asses good maybe? Here it’s ok is all I can say. I’d imagine if u actually tested most weed from dispensary’s be lucky to hit 20% if the facts were known… My opinion only maybe but…Let’s say you grow 100 pounds dried off to dispensary’s well each buds not being tested maybe the batch of 100 pounds well we know 1,2,20,30 plants isn’t 100 pounds so other plants might be 15-17 maybe but then the ones tested 20-22%. So my thoughts they are listing the highest but probability to me is, most isn’t lol

1 Like

Coffee :heavy_check_mark:
Doobie :heavy_check_mark:
Wake up toons :heavy_check_mark:

6 Likes

thats how i rationalized my growing… lol

2 Likes

Those BUDS look amazing.
I am Coveting them now.
@MrBlue, you are making my head hurt with all the numbers. Remember I even forgot to post my pic.:joy::joy::joy:

Good Morning @LoCoRocK! Love your checked off did list

2 Likes

5 Likes

Look like that would produce nice hash too :heart:

3 Likes

Morning rokolock

3 Likes

Scoop of cannabudder in the morning coffee…before anyone bad mouths it (blue) its a stoner known don’t look stupid!

4 Likes

LoL…like you can avoid it!!! Looking stupid that is

4 Likes

Wow that’s hurts my feelings even though your statement or statements a make no sense :rofl:

4 Likes

@LoCoRocK i tried to get my neighbor to try the canna butter in coffee. Dont know if he ever did or not. I made some strong ass butter

2 Likes

I put my tincture in the second cup of coffee here.
Will that make me Stupid?

Gee Jimmy Spicolli… I DON’T KNOW.

:joy:

3 Likes

Sly and the Family Stone said it the best:

WANNA TAKE YA HIGHER!

2 Likes

My Walmart friend from Florida… Very mean spirited on the Lords day!

2 Likes

Morning boys. Happy Sunday

4 Likes

I wanna try that shiz. Gonna have to send u something for a tube of that for the body one whatever will b best for pain as long as it dont taste like coco ut or pineapple im good

2 Likes

Morning sunshine. Hell we are all half way thru our dayz. Lol

2 Likes

Boom shaka-laka-laka Boom shaka-laka-laka
There ya go Markie! Didn’t rethink your were old enough to know any of that. Ty (kid) lol
:v:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

Good Morning @automatik

2 Likes