Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

Sweet Jesus one toke ova the line, sittin down town in a railroad station one toke ova the line

5 Likes

Hell i finish a cup of coffee and do a dab. I had to put it in the room. I wont get anything accomplished if i keep that up. 5 good rips since 7. Im :+1:

3 Likes

Where the hell is @automatik. Sleeping in are we.

3 Likes

Up late county seeds lol

1 Like

@Mark0427,
This is a day of rest!
So sayeth the Shepardā€¦

So sayeth the Flock!

Amen

3 Likes

Amen my brudda!

3 Likes

Dude that MAC weed is some good weed. Need to get so e beans to grow.

4 Likes

Man thereā€™s a ton of good weed bruh Iā€™ll be buying for a yr all the shit I wanna get

3 Likes

And what the hell is REST.

3 Likes

Got some ethos coming wanna try that genetics outā€¦ have like 8 strains growing now
Guessingā€¦

3 Likes

U get that Rso youā€™ll be out bruh lol
Markie after some Rso before he passes out. Be floating

3 Likes

The Mac was one of the entrants in the Cannabis Cup here in Illinois.
It was Fire!

4 Likes

@Jimhigh66
Half the stuff Iā€™ve been looking at won a cup someplace. Michigan has a few every year and hash bash. Kid went to those I didnā€™t go was busy. Probably wonā€™t have it this yr (Covid) I was gonna go see what seeds they had

2 Likes

Funny you mention it @MrBlue! I noticed this year that High Times has turned it into a marketing gimmick. At least they did here in Illinois.

2 Likes

I want to go see the new stuff thatā€™s out thereā€¦
All the dispensaryā€™s weed to me isnā€™t impressiveā€¦ itā€™s ok but nothing I wanna grow I have standards lol

2 Likes

Plus for $550 and oz? Come onnnnnn bruhs.

@Mark0427 here you go sir

2 Likes

Fern tree lol

Hell yes!
And your standards are doing quite well! :+1:t2:

After I harvested the 2oz from the Tangie plant; the wife pointed out that it would have cost $800 @ the dispensary.
I will keep the cash, and like you stay with my standards also.

2 Likes

The leaves are; dare I say?
Freaky