Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

Right use too I hear that a lot. I was sick for a week worst flu I ever had his was in feb or last nov I can’t recall. Off work for 7 days and took about a month to real righy

1 Like

You have to get the second shot 17-21 days after the first one

2 Likes

I’m waiting before I do the vaccine too.

1 Like

Lovely sho iz auto

Only doing hospital employees first then nursing homes then ya might get it they say might be next June before the average joe can get it

2 Likes

@automatik
I keep scrolling back up to your pic…
I am coveting your bud…:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Good evening seed masta!! Jimmy wants that bud above auto maybe he needs some AK seeds

1 Like

It’s a stock photo lol. No it’s my bud.

3 Likes

I am going to the Master on my next grow as a matter of fact…

1 Like

LMFAO…
Well played

1 Like

I saw people were having trouble with the list.
It’s their phone .
Wifes open it right up.
My dinosaur wouldn’t lol

U like that? Hahaha
Well he’s just starting out imma throw his name out. If it wasn’t seeds what ever it was I’d do it for ty at as well. Here I try to help the mom and pop stores Walmart types have the monopoly

1 Like

For a moment it got me…

I’ve notice ever since I’ve met and starting talking to @LoCoRocK my typing and grammar has suffered tremendously :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

You and me both @MrBlue
I am all Chicago…
Now I want to be one of @automatik’s Capos in the Chicago Seed Outfit.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now regarding Chicago Seeds, guys honest and fair all I can say…

2 Likes

Thanks for the love boys.

2 Likes

Read a lot about ethos and wanted to test those genetics and so happens I met @automatik and happens to sell those so works for me and convenient as well… Good service=good business

2 Likes

I’m glad I came to this forum.
You didnt talk about things like that over there

3 Likes

Gonna go with his autos… Now I am set for Grow 4… I am waiting for the site so we can kick it into gear when it launches.

1 Like