Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

I’ve had good luck with all the many strains I bought off ilgm have so many points I was thinking imma have to buy more get my points lol Indont go there I’ll leave it at that. I’m not banned like someone else I know lol​:rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I have had a horrible time with the ILGM bubblegum autos…
Staying somewhat local from here on out

Yeah I recall u on the bubble gum. I’ve read a few others did too so I dunno on that. Read where they had good luck to so… 50/50% in my estimation from reading others stories on that…
I don’t do autos maybe @automatik would have more insight on that.

1 Like

Standing in unity with @hydro921
Love coming over to GN.

Also glad @peanuthead is growing again… That whole situation at the other place was a head shaker to me…

Proud to be home with my Growmies and Growshe’s

2 Likes

Well glad your here as well Jimmy jammer lol

1 Like

@peanuthead haven’t seen him much on here lately maybe he’s busy in his room

@Hydro hey you get time can you tell me the wattage of your hydro pump and what ever else is involved in that hydro set up. No rush

1 Like

@peanuthead just started a journal

2 Likes

Oh ok hell ok lol

2 Likes

I’ll be building another set up in a few weeks and I’ll tell you what all I have

2 Likes

Ok like I said I’m not hip on them or up to speed on hydro…Just curious on how many watts does it take to run a complete hydro system I’m sure it’s not much but I dunno
Thanks bruh!

1 Like

Yeah I’ll tell you on the air pump and water pump.

1 Like

I run 2 hlg 260xls

2 Likes

Like a 6 bucket or tote one. Imma figure out solar panels on them and controller and inverter, battery etc. Was gonna sink with solar once had it all figured out to run my ham radio bs radios,tv, computer and some Led lighting.
Biggest is the batteries needed :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have a new updated one. That will open.

2 Likes

Mine is totes.
I have a plant in a dwc bucket and I hate it.
I dont have enough free time to baby sit it.

2 Likes

We got it opened.
I will look some of them up.
I’m a newbie.
I know she wants to play with an auto

2 Likes

Gotcha, my personal opinion on them shit grows faster, my brother grew in hydro for ever,green in the hydro crowd I’d need help I think… Always worried about if the electric goes out nothing pumps so would need something to back it up. Bought 6awg wire to do both my homes for back up generator but haven’t installed anything yet

2 Likes

Its definitely fast growing

1 Like

I’m thinking I want some AK now.
That advertising you did may have worked lol

2 Likes