Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 4)

Im working on plans for a pollen separator also. I got some ideas. I have 12" x 4’ 120 micron screen im using. Im going to make something for me.

4 Likes

Awesome my brother :v:t2:

3 Likes

Farmer Blue :+1:t2::v:t2:

3 Likes

The dog cracks me up. Like children

3 Likes

I wish this show on still. It was super cool.

3 Likes

Come on @PreyBird1 ,I’m sure you got a old cox model plane engine, or maybe a small chainsaw engine, you could attach!? Lol.:older_man::goat::grin:

3 Likes

I got a nice rotisserie motor he he hee.

2 Likes

Been real windy here for two days is it like that up there @KevGrows ?

1 Like

I was inspecting this sifter and dudes work is sub-par at best. I can make one better. I used to make glass kief boxes in the 1990s. Its go time…

4 Likes

I’ve seen that show, have it on dvd somewhere too I think. It was entertaining but the “reality” element ruined the coolness of the ingenuity.

2 Likes

It was but it’s calm today, or at least so far today lol

2 Likes

Yeah it did kinda and there were i think a few to many specialty people on the show. But it was cool. I like how they powerd the alternators with the wood gasifier thing.

3 Likes

Yesterday was super windy not as bad today but windy

2 Likes

And the morris code machine. And the looped battery welder and and…was cool show.

2 Likes

Yes! The wood gasifier was cool! I laughed when they introduced one of the ladies as a marine biologist :rofl::rofl: Yep that’s gonna be useful!

2 Likes

Yeah the motorcycle thing build to search for supplies was cool.

2 Likes

Making me want to rewatch it and just fast forward through the bs lol

2 Likes

Well, at least dude showed up with half a blunt of Runtz when he showed up. :smirk: Morning, all.

4 Likes

Lol yeah i missed it.

2 Likes

… - - - … Lol I know some or used to only one I recall now is that

1 Like