Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 4)

Man I know dudes use submarine batteries and another dude uses forklift batteries then some those gel batteries

2 Likes

These work also. Keep an eye out

Batteries suck! Ever hear of a batteroo?

3 Likes

Nope sure haven’t

2 Likes

Id like to get my hands on a Chevy volts battery. Gm got that shit right. There has been zero degradation of the batteries. Because they are climate controlled. Its fascinating tech.

4 Likes

I see where guys build there battery bank in a dog house looking thing lol has fans that exhaust hydrogen build up. I’d probably do that too

3 Likes

This guy lecture about voltage conversions is amazing long but amazing battery talk. Dead batteries have 80% charge left in them. He explains through micro circuits conversion of the remaining power in the battery can be utilized. Even dead batteries.
https://www.batteroo.com/
Also new batteries can last up to 300% longer.

3 Likes

It was originally called batterizer. To signify the rise in voltage. Energizer threatening to sue them almost got this technology off the market. Its really cool!

3 Likes

I killed one of those stink bugs once and it smelled like cilantro. LOL … No joke. I see the convo has changed and I’m late to the party as usual.

4 Likes

Runs fast I guess… I’m dreading post holes :disappointed:

3 Likes

I used to help my grandpa with post holes. Old school. 100 acres worth of fence. All the holes dug by hand. Posts split by hand. Wire stretched and stapled by hand. Between fences and gardens he kept me busy during the summer.

4 Likes

These pre flower seeds are ripe. The rest is close but not yet.

10 Likes

Man it’s like an hour of reading to catch up from last night. Good day everyone!!!

4 Likes

Sup beard?
Why it’s not posted where journals are just bs some weed and weed pics :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

5 Likes

Seed ninja 🥷

4 Likes

5 Likes

Lol nice bruh u bought that, 36”?

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 have you considered an old windshield motor with a rheostat instead of a rotisserie motor. The motors on Tom’s Tumblers look like them. Will give you up to 35 RPM, that’s a lot better RPM’s than a rotisserie motor would.

4 Likes

Yeah it was only $30

6 Likes

Not bad has spindles :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Looks maybe has spindles below the cross part to?

3 Likes