Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 4)

Shoot not much finished some lawn work pulled out the rest of my lettuce and kale and weeds. Finishing my tea and watering in about 4-5 hours. Lovely Sunday what up with you?

2 Likes

Resting lol imma do 2 more posts and I’m done… kale? I love kale, have u ever grown Swiss chard? It’s my fav out of greens
Mustard greens,spinach :ok_hand:

2 Likes

No chard maybe I’ll give that a shot. This past summer did squash, peppers, tomatoes, watermelon, cucumbers, got a bit out of hand. Need to get something in the ground soon before I lose the season or 110 degrees.

2 Likes

How many total posts over the two days?

2 Likes

Man yeah, you know how kale you have to take the leaves off the stems? Swiss chard you don’t, put in a large frying pan with some bacon crispy,onion chopped up fine,greens in put top on lil later add chicken stock then couple minutes before you take it out of the pan dab a bit of apple cider vinegar man it’s wonderful :ok_hand::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Just the one row

1 Like

I have thought about it. I think with the dry ice in the drym a slower speed might be useful. So the ice doesnt smash the flower material until it falls throught into the collection plate. Im just testing.

Welded 2 lock nuts together. Ground the carraige bolt square. Drilled the holes and mounted the motor.

5 Likes

20210502_130912_1_1
Just gonna add dry ice and see. If not i have some little gears and i can install those and speed it up if i need to.

7 Likes

I was thinking about modifying a rock tumbler with a bubble bag to sort kief, but I really like your setup!

4 Likes

I did 8 yesterday but today I’m dong four I’m tired plus yesterday I did a lot of other lifting at Lowe’s then unloading. I’ll have over half in today. Moved a bunch of bags of concrete and soil and bags of 🪨 :man_shrugging:
Oh mowed some too

3 Likes

Those leaves burned into that wood I can’t tell

2 Likes

Yes they are. Branded into it.

3 Likes

8 Likes

SWEET!!..10letters

5 Likes

Lookin good mud man :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

You finished blue? Da post hole man!:older_man::goat:

4 Likes

Hell no lol I’m done for today lol… I have both side (ends) done still have to do sides…

4 Likes

Hard work makes smoke better! :overthink:

5 Likes

Looking good mudman

4 Likes

Your emoji is tripping out on my end lol

3 Likes