Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 7)

See what happens when you play the lottery lol

2 Likes

I just wish every male showed that quick.

2 Likes

Yep it’s kind of a thing and yes u won. U get a prize if @Slym3r ever gets us prizes lol

6 Likes

Rip Them up and go back to Skywalker u liked that one

2 Likes

Already castrated and burned.

2 Likes

That herijiana or what ever it was called that was a nice one too although I’ve never smoked it before :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lol i got some clone collars from growers house. Here as a tester. I love those collars i just use and use and use em. There standing up to constant useage like non-other!! Another great product!

4 Likes

Medijuana?? Ya that one was fire as well, but I have a few new strains coming, should be here tomorrow, like Durban poison fems

2 Likes

I’m just slowly working my way through what I have now before I start ordering more again

3 Likes

Durban P fems

6 Likes

Beautiful!!! Durban poison is in my top 3.

3 Likes

Not a great pic but u get the jist :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

I also have some Gelato fems coming, along with a few surprises, im excited lmao.

2 Likes

Your an excited guy lol :facepunch:t2::sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Those sativa leaves are a sight to behold man, I always get fat indica leaves that turn slender at the top in flower, but I have never grown a full sativa.

2 Likes

There’s people claiming gelato 33 is Runtz I dunno what do u think prey?

1 Like

Always man, even for nothing, because I know the alternative is shitty times. And I’m excited to not be having those rn lol.

4 Likes

200 (2)

6 Likes

Nice great attitude :+1::+1::pray:

3 Likes

Prey, I rode my bike yesterday for the first time since the leg, I kept it under 70 lol, but I had a blast.

4 Likes