Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 7)

I try an stay excited. I cant ride motorcycles so i just grow now. No need to wash bikes, wax em, maintain, ride em. I got more time now. :sleepy:

4 Likes

Riding lawn mower with loud pipes, slicks in back lol
Three carbs

4 Likes

I was thinking about getting a wall bike in honor of those who I have lost on bikes and for those who can’t ride anymore. Most people hate the idea, but the plan is to get a busa and slap a fat turbo on it, and then mount it to the wall in my garage.

3 Likes

What size triple??

2 Likes

Thats awesome i miss it for sure. But now i see bikes and people riding and im like man to easy to get killed. And i see these s.q.u.i.d. on bikes.
Stupid
Quick
Under dressed
Imminently
Dead.
Flip flops Tshirts girls on the back in booty shorts.

5 Likes

Tripple? Carbs? Ask prey he’s the mechanic lol
Three 650s lol

2 Likes

Ya nope I’m always wearing my helmet and riding pants. I will say that sometimes I don’t wear my jacket.

2 Likes

I like it. Im looking for a good priced used manequine to dress in my crashed gear and in a case in the corner with a light. And i say theres my old life.

4 Likes

Ya lol, my bike is a triple, 3 cylinders with 3 carbs. Its a 750 though.

3 Likes

I was talking Holley 650s lol
Home made tunnel ram on lawn mower. Preys bad like that lol wheely bars on back lol damn!

3 Likes

We have my brothers gear from when he went in a ditch at around 60, he uses it to scare the squids that come around. Had he not had his helmet, he wouldn’t have had a face.

3 Likes

Ah, big v8 or what?

2 Likes

I need me a racing mower lol.

2 Likes

Your asking the wrong dude preys knows lol

1 Like

Gear saved me. Id be dead 6 times iver of i didnt have gear on. I raced professionally for years gears is neccessary

3 Likes

Lol, I just realized that. Too stoned.

1 Like

I love my bikes, but the only racing I think I could do on them is mx, I however have the dream of being a rally driver one day.

1 Like

Imma old Harley dude just relax and cruise look at the land ya drive so fast ya miss shit lol

3 Likes

I’m down to cruise, but I also like snappy acceleration, speed, and pulling that throttle coming out of big turns.

1 Like

My neighbor makes it hard to keep up with his harley. He is fearless lmao.