Growor is a Virtual Master Grower, setting the industries first scientifically proven cultivation standard

A software-driven solution, augmenting the roles of growers, complemented with Growor’s LED lighting fixtures, remote controls and climate sensors.

Holding multiple patents, our technology allows for the manipulation of the entire growing process, leading to increased production yield, enhanced fruit quality, increased health improvement and repeatability - with each and every cycle.

With our technology growers will be able to maximize Yield production (40% increase), enhance root and fruit quality (40% increase), optimize growth cycles ( achieve an additional harvest per annum) and reduce operational costs (70% in energy savings)

1 Like

Setting a new standard for growing-light recipe library.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Backup thread

2 Likes

A small taste of Growor’s abilities!

5 Likes

top notch bud there looks so sweet

2 Likes

So is “Growors” state of the art technology a camera or editing software? LoL kidding man the flower looks good too but nice shadow work.

3 Likes

Hello, thank you for the kind comment.

Our software is only a tool for facilitating our custom made growing protocols and light recipes that control and monitor the entire growing process.

2 Likes

Alrighty then Growor! What do you think of this? You come to this area and use the @ symbol and tag a user you’ve wanted to interact with. Someone who seems to be your target audience. Also finding the talkers on these sites helps. Find them, let them loose on your thread and it will attract a ton of attention.

@PreyBird1
@Tygrow78
@Hydro
@grillman65 just a few people who can tag others that may be interested.

2 Likes

That is fantastic, thank you so much for the help!

2 Likes

Anytime my friend.

Very interesting technology. I didnt see pricing? How would this light compare to say black dog l.e.d? Or Foshe aeries i3?
Will this work with a Nido automated hydroponic system? Does it integrate?

I love automation. My outside garden is automated. I built the system and run it every summer. And its modular.
@alexander_bes

3 Likes

Hello @PreyBird1, thank you for the question.

The black dog LED arent efficient enough due to the fact that they provide only one channel compared to 4 on the gr500 and the price is very high. The Foshe i3 is a professional tool indeed however very expensive and energy-consuming, with the gr500 growers save up to 70% of energy consumption as a result of higher efficiency of the lamp and less pressure on the cooling systems.

We are fans of working with hydroponic systems and actually have a very happy customer in Sacramento using this method of growing.

Putting aside the technological comparison, none of the technologies mentioned provides you with dynamic and automated light recipes and growing protocols which took us 5 years of extensive trials and proves to come up with. We bring forward a new standard for growing efficiently and securing repeatability.

I am sharing our latest presentation and if you find it interesting I would be happy to send you further information to the mail. Best regards.
Growor 2020 .pdf (4.6 MB)

2 Likes

Very cool. Id love to test one out. Im not asking for one. I would love to try it side by side with my foshe. I love led technologies now a days. I have tested Mh,hps in 400,600,1000 watts. And many QBs by hlg.

4 Likes

This is pretty cool I will say :+1:

2 Likes

Its deff cool. I wish I had much more income to afford awesome lighting. Ill get there! Lol

2 Likes

Hey man, sorry for the late reply, it has been a hectic week.

We are conducting many experiments with different lighting technologies, mainly with HPS currently, but I would love to see where it is going. I can send you several of our case studies to your mail for review if you would like.

@PreyBird1

2 Likes

Hey boss, we will all get there one day! much appreciation for your professional work ethics.

@Slym3r

1 Like

Id be open to having case studies sent to me. Send me a message and ill give you my e-mail.

3 Likes

I want to see everyone around me succeed in every way!

3 Likes