Guerilla Growing

Anyone ever dropped some seeds in a public place…not for novelty but successfully managed a harvest from a guerilla grow in an urban setting?

8 Likes

There are a lot of green spaces in Chicago. When I lived there I often dreamed of growing a crop in the forest preserves that line the city or even a plant grown in one of the parks on Lake Shore Drive. Alas, I never managed to grow an outdoor plant in the city.

Interesting topic. Any @Hobbyist ever manage to grow an urban crop in a public place?

7 Likes

The critters have always eaten anything over 3 sets of leafs. Rabbits just love it. Probably won’t try again. Good luck

7 Likes

Too late here…but will try if I remember next season… but I have wanted to grow one in my front yard as a social experiment and see if I can harvest it without it getting stolen…lol…

7 Likes

I have a few clones I could spread around…

6 Likes

What are they?

3 Likes

32 Northern Lights and 32 Grape Apes…

5 Likes

I love anything GDP. Love the ape and all other phenos lol

4 Likes

I just grew kens kush got 507 off one and about 25 g of dry ice hash

3 Likes

Technically last years grow was a guerilla grow. It was along an old, decommissioned public national road, that not many people know about anymore. And yes it was successful for me. My first grow in the 90’s was also a guerilla grow, I planted some seeds next to a nurseries compost heap, just outside their perimeter fence. It was unsuccessful. My last indoor grow over 12 years ago ended up being a public guerilla grow. Cut a long story short, I was told I would be raided by a detective, sped home after my interrogation, and spent the next 5 hours ripping everything down and cleaning up. I ended up taking most of the clones and potted plants, left them all over side walks on public roads/traffic lights around 2am hoping someone would pick them up and put them to good use!!! I never did grow indoors again, they never did raid me.

4 Likes