Guys i need help please

Dear all,
My plant is in mid of week 5 (Pre flower stage)
Yesterday i noticed some bottom fan leaves yellowing up and brown spots on them.
Yesterday also was my first day of flowering nutrients which is Terra flores by canna .
What is wrong you think guys , will it be okay in a few days after the nutrients have been given what am i doing wrong ?
when it was between week 2 to week 4 i was giving it deep root by top crop (Vegitative stage)
LED is 130W real power .
Please guys need your help.
Thank you

1 Like

What kind of water are you using to mix nutes and after you adjusting pH after mixing?

2 Likes

Tap water And i am adjusting ph levels .

2 Likes

Canna terra flores for flowering it was my first time feed yesterday but the spots were there already

1 Like

Are you letting the water sit for a day to let the chlorine evaporate out?

2 Likes

I’d ph the soil with that issue too. Calibrate ph pen for the water. What soil? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Theee say u can add tad bit of vit c , neutralize the chlorine,bubble the water with a pump 10 min and go. Used to do that but stopped :man_facepalming:
Have a four stage filter system now

2 Likes

Slight potassium deficiency starting maybe. I say that due to the one pic and the leaf yellowing to. Only affecting lower older leaves? How’s the rest of the plant doing? What type of soil?

1 Like