Happy 420.. new grow room in works

Nice. How many watts are you running?

Well right now the is a maxissun pb 2000 so 200 there
And the other 2 are a “1200” w blurple so those are 120 each … so 440

Nice. If I had the room I would love to run a little bit more. I run 200 in a 2 1/2 × 3.

I was in a 3x3 with the 2 blurples and first the just maxissun… it is so much nice to have more space … not even to fill it up but to work in it … i can’t wait to have the flower room done

I bet the room is nice. What kind of lights are you planning to use for the flower room?

Well right now the plan is 2 spider farmer SF4000

2 Likes

This is my mini grow. Enough to last me between grows.

Ok I dig it … i love my 3x3 tent i will still use it maybe to play around with crossing

Just a suggestion try a sunlight qb style light leaps and bound better than blurple … i still use 2 but I am gonna be getting a twin for my maxissun

I use “kind LEDs”. Little pricey but produce well. Something like 12 band spectrum. A bigger grow would be cool but I don’t need a pound or anything. It’s just for personal. But, crossing would be fun. Doing a cross “banana punch”. Banana OG crossed with Purple punch.

1 Like

Kind is a great light from that maybe the spiderfarmer or hlg… i would never push anything on anybody …

It’s cool. I like suggestions. That’s how I learn things. Would like to try a different company sometime though.

1 Like

I like kind because it’s like nothing to run. You can’t see a bump in electricity for running 200 watts (true watts).

1 Like

Liked the lights you plan on getting for your flower run.

1 Like

Yeah i love the HLG but the price doesn’t like my budget. So the spider farmer is a close second in my book. But I have the maxissun right now and I love that so I am going spider farmer for the fact of the bigger footprint for flower