Happy birthday preybird1

Well today is my birthday. Im gonna take the bovida challenge lol. Got 2 of my favorite phenotypes of runtz to toke.

Thanks for the company folks!

24 Likes

Happy Birthday Bro… Im rolling up some Cherri Pie I grew… Cheers, hope you get the smoke signals!! Lol

11 Likes

Looks mighty stoney. I got a Qp last night because im in between runs and im smoking my strains and not selling them anymore. So my friends will have to smoke cali og.

3 Likes

Nice my friend stopped by and gave me a birthday present!

9 Likes

Happy birthday. Relax and enjoy the buds man. Let the wife spoil u rotten today

5 Likes

Doing a trial run with coco this grow starting hopefully tonite the seed will be in coco. If all goes well this time all of ur stuff might be grown in coco. Im hoping i have good turn outs this time not like with the cocoloco

4 Likes

I like coco and or promix Hp.

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday homie!! Stay high! I gotta get one of those cvaults one day

5 Likes

Happy bday bro. Enjoy. Get high. Free your mind lol.

5 Likes

I need this cake!
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmaWxlcy5tZXJyeWphbmUuY29tIiwia2V5IjoidXBsb2Fkcy9nZW5lcmljLzE1ODc1OTE5MTA0NzZfUG91bmQtQ2FrZS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjQwMCwiZml0IjoiY292ZXIiLCJmb3JtYXQiOiJqcGcifX19

11 Likes

Happy birthday! I’m glad to see that you are enjoying runtz and the gift of a friend, keep enjoying the day :v:t3:

4 Likes

Happy Bud-day @PreyBird1! I’ll fire up some Sherbert Runtz in celebration :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope its a good one! :v::v:

4 Likes

Happy birthday my friend

4 Likes

Happy birthday brother I hope you have a great day!

3 Likes

Happy birdday! :metal:

4 Likes

Damn brother. Sorry I missed your birthday. Damn, I must be stoned, I didn’t. Happy Birthday, my friend I hope that all is well with you and yours :+1:t4: :v:t4:

:+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Thankyou @repins12

4 Likes

I hope that you are feeling better, my friend :pray:t4: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 Happy Birthday!!
Hope it was a good one!
Stay well my friend!:green_heart:

2 Likes