Happy new Year!

Hello everybody! Just wanted to thank you all for making 2019 a better year for me. Since finding GN and most of you people, I’ve upped my growing skills a notch in the right direction! :nerd_face: And I’m looking forward to 2020 to further that knowledge and keep meeting interesting people.

So I wanted to take these few moments to wish you all a Healthy 2020, with plenty of love and friendship!
May you succeed in all your endeavours and most of all be Happy!

10 Likes

Happy New Year @kapouic :wink:

8 Likes

Don’t want to be rude, I’ve seen woman in heat but I have never seen a woman on eath!!!
Maybe it comes from being a french guy, but what is eath??? :wink: :rofl:

Happy New Year to you too miss @missiles!

5 Likes

Haha I just noticed that!! My stoner ass didn’t notice that before :joy::crazy_face::joy: too funny!!

I’m not sure @kapouic but when I find out I’ll let you know

7 Likes

You are being most gracious miss @missiles!
I’ll be sure to keep waiting for that mysterious answer. :face_with_monocle: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Happy new year!

7 Likes

Happy New Year’s to you and everyone else on GN!! 2020 is going to be a great year for cannabis, and for all of us. I hope everyone has great success this year with their grows and reaches all the goals that they set.

6 Likes

giphy%20(3) images happy-new-year-2.jpeg.webp (1.0 MB) tenor%20(2)

Happy new year

8 Likes

HERE HERE! @kapouic I echo those same sentiments. The folks here on GN have completely upped my growing game and have also become people I look forward to chatting with on a daily basis. Happy New Years to all! Now let’s get to growing!! :muscle:t4:

7 Likes

I feel the same way! This place helps you grow to the next level and to the best of your abilities and equipment limitations. Very happy to find this place. I was just getting back into growing and biught a tent from growershouse.com and saw at the bottom this forum.

5 Likes

Happy New year everyone!! :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

A happy new year to @kapouic. A big hug to the whole family of Growers network.

May the Pachamama, mother earth, bless our crops and medicine.

3 Likes