Happy New Years to our community

Hey @Hobbyists and GN cannabis community

Wishing everyone a happy new years eve and best of success for 2022. Thank you to the moderation team of @Slym3r , @PreyBird1 and @happilyretired for all the work they do keeping the boards flowing, spam free and helping growers from around the globe with answers. Much appreciated and salute.

To the Canna Cribs team and especially @nick , congrats on the premiere last night with the Jungle Boys, it was a banger and one hell of a way to end the year. Awesome production and looking forward to whats coming next year.

Stay safe out there tonight and look after yourself guys and gals. What you smoking on tonight?

11 Likes

Happy new year!

8 Likes

11 Likes

Yes absolutely…HAPPY NEW YEAR to all who have given their time and knowledge all through the year to help me when I needed it or just when I needed something answered. Awesome forum, awesome people for sure.

Be careful, and be responsible, if ya need to call a ride. Blessings to one and all !!

Marty

8 Likes

shared this in a gaming forum i just joined and no one got it. don’t think im goin back to that one lol. Hempy New Year ya’ll.

8 Likes

LOL, @kuntrybudz you’re not likely to find ANYONE on a gaming site that would pick up on that!!!
Us old farts can remember when all the airlines were going to fall out of the sky at midnight…

Too bad we had no idea the bazarros were going to breed so well we’d get to where we’re at today !!

Stay safe out there EVERYONE!

8 Likes

Happy New Years everyone!
new year

7 Likes

Do it right… But do it safe!! Stay medicated & keep it green gang!! Happy 2022 stoner fam…

Making smores and feeling alright!
151 eggnog and s’mores go pretty good together…

7 Likes

Toke, toke ,toke!

4 Likes