Happy Turkey Day

Just wanna wish everyone who sees this a happy turkey day. One of the best holidays around. Atleast with the best food of the year. Go blue.gobble.wtil I wobble wobble y’all.

13 Likes

Happy gobble wobble day!

12 Likes

Happy thanksgiving… hope everyone has a great day. :+1::+1::v:

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all my grow families. Be safe and enjoy :wink:

10 Likes

:turkey::turkey::turkey::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg: Hope everyone has a great day! Happy Thanksgivings! :turkey::plate_with_cutlery: Eat some amazing Food and smoke :dash: till you Choke!

Happy DanksGiving!

13 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I’m thankful I found this site. There’s a lot of great people here, always friendly and helpful!

11 Likes

So what’s everyone plans today besides smoke weed. Me wife and 3 kiddos r going to the wife’s aunt’s house for dinner. Everyone brings a dish and we all have a feast. Of course u can tell who in the family smokes pot because we r always the ones who bring the best high on weed foods. Lol. So we r having a lot of stuff there turkey and all the fixings desserts r gonna be insane as my daughter made a no bake cheese cake thing with cooked cinnamon apples on top drizzled with the cinnamon sugar and caramel it looks amazing. I made some chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels as everyone always request me to bring the strawberries and pretzels. Lol. I can make some pretty nice strawberries most the time. Today I just did milk chocolate on both strawberries and pretzels. Few of each contain red and green sprinkles for the kids. Otherwise I’ll be high all day snacking on goodness. How bout u???

11 Likes

im-so-full-full-stomach
get ready to be stuffed with turkey! Lol you stuff the turkey and then it stuffs you. Its symbiotic hahah!

13 Likes

Happy danksgiving to my US friends. Trust you all have fat stomachs ( damn you eat well ), my dinner is sausage in roll with homemade sauer kraut. @Mark0427 , you welcome for a trip this side, damn bring the whole family and baking trays.

Stay safe, blessed day.

10 Likes

7 Likes

I mean I’d love some homemade sour Kraut! That’s for sure! My Moms whole family lives in Germany , I’d Love to go!

8 Likes

Hey man. I am addicted. Been meaning to make it for years, got off my lazy arse and made 4 jars from one cabbage. Its delicious, nice as an addition to most dishes and making it home you get more benefits like the pro biotics I think. Plus in these tough times, its cheap as cabbage, not chips, they use oil!!!

Anyway enjoy the good wholesome food and family over this period.

7 Likes