HaRdRoC's HoUSe

Hello ladies and gents!!! :grin::grin::grin:
Some of you may know me from other forums, I’ve been on many over the past 2 decades or so.
So I hope to rekindle old relationships and meet some new friends here. :blush::blush::blush:

I love to talk about and learn everything I can about these wonderful plants. So feel free to discuss ANYTHING grow related in my journal, love questions and comments.

I’m also an avid strain collector, so much so, I should go to strainaholics meetings :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, enough with the introduction, have a listen to this https://youtu.be/xvaEJzoaYZk
While I pass the pipe around

And get ready to show ya around
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

Hey HaRdRoC! Nice to “meet” you :smiley: @PreyBird1 started a group meeting thread, free virtual coffee and support, called Seed Hoarders Anonymous (SHA) - been helping me cope with my strain addiction :nerd_face:

Gotta get a bigger pipe though now that you’re here on GN, I’ve learned there’s some heavy hitters on here…had to up my game quick when I joined :joy:

5 Likes

SETUP:

I use 2 tents a 3 x 3 with a mom/pops side car tent attached which is my sexing tent, and my 2 x 4 flowering tent, which will be swapped next run. Gonna tear out the partition wall in the 3 x 3 that separates the moms and the sexing tent and use that as my flower tent, and the 2 x 4 will be my veg/moms/auto tent.

Lights:

2 Spyder Farmer sp2000’s and 1 sp1000
Right now I have a 2000 and a 1000 in the 2 x 4, and 1 2000 in the 3 x 3. I will be putting 2 2000’s in the 3 x 3 and the 1000 in the 2 x 4, if that doesn’t give enough coverage (which it won’t, if growing autos in there too) I will get another 1000 to put in there.

Medium:

Promix HP

Nutes:

As of right now, since I ran outta Jack’s, but have no fear, more is on the way…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Hi! I wiped my feet, I swear.

6 Likes

Now for what’s in the tents…I’m actually in the middle of getting rid of a bunch of strains and giving them to my brother in law for his outdoor this year, these include:
Exodus Cheese, Stardawg, 5 Alive, Low DAK, Wedding Cake, God’s Grand Double Purple.
Only ones I’m keeping are the 2 males,
God’s MAC, and a cross I made that is Super Lemon Haze x Orange Goji, and the Blue Northern Lights mom.
Here’s most of the moms

The 2 x 4 has a couple more moms, disregard those on the right…
The one in flower is Blue Northern Lights from Joti. She is a frost MONSTER :grin::grin::grin:
And the smaller one is an auto that I tried on
12 n 12 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: and that is a Dark Devil x Sugar Black Rose made by a fella by the name of RiekoX

Now for the sexing tent, In here we have:
God’s MAC by Joti
Black Dolato by Joti
Grapefruit x Jungle Spice by Lefthand Seeds
Sour Bubble x Big Kush by Pedro

15 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thank you
Made a journal @Hydro
@MrBlue @PreyBird1

6 Likes

Got a lot going on, I like it :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Looks great my man with the largest pipe I know
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

4 Likes

Here’s a couple random pics
SLH that I used for my cross and the Orange Goji male that I used to cross it with made by a fella called 50 State

What the Dark Devil x Sugar Black Rose are supposed to look like when grown on 20 n 4 instead of 12 n 12

This one is a Dosido 33

17 Likes

Nice journal. I run 7 tents my self. Im only using 5 at the moment. I like to perma-clone and breed. I also dabble in tissue culture.

9 Likes

It’s awesome to see so much going on at the start of a brand new journal!

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

8 Likes

The seedling crawl :unamused:

Awesome plants bro!

6 Likes

Hard nugs don’t let him fool you he has 16 tents bruh he’s being modest

5 Likes

Bwahaha ha ha haaaaa. Tent herder?

4 Likes

Oh he lives in one lol tv couch hell

4 Likes

I need a 2 floor tent?