Harlyquin strain test run

Ok guys and gals here we have some seeds given to me by a very generous member of GN. @sleeperjunky thank you for these seeds. :pray::pray::pray:
I just found out another of my friends wife has MS and im hoping to grow this strain out in hopes it will help them a little better than the pills she is having to down a day. I wont do extracs due to it being highly illegal. But wish me luck! this is for some good friends in pain. Send me your positive vibes guys/gals we need this to grow well.

These sprouted in 30hrs but popped in 12hrs. So far so good!

16 Likes

Looking good man. Also just grown out a locally bred Harlequin Pride seed from a seedbank. Beautiful plant and easy to grow. Its amazing that doing basic kitchen processes makes cannabis illegal in some places. My girlfriend just made some cannabis caps for her mother. basically a pot, coconut oil and a herb ( cannabis ) .

8 Likes

She was the best medical strain I have ever seen! She can also be the stinkiest plant ever :wink: I smelt a whiff about two and a half city blocks from the house I was growing in one foggy day and there was a strip mall between where i smelt it and my place.and that was only one plant,I had others but they weren’t the problem.thats when I bought a ozone generator…

8 Likes

I know right…

7 Likes

Sending the positive vibes! Shes one of my favorite strains for helping with medical issues.

8 Likes

Ones standing up. I didnt think about it but the one plug did have a lot deeper hole and if i forget to fill it with a little coco coir the tap root will keep going down then the plant will lift itself up. I can see its almost there!

6 Likes

I have an Auto Harlequin in flower right now. It is stinky! I’ve never tried it but hoping it helps with my chronic pain, depression and Anxiety. Ill take pics in the morning She is sleeping rt now.

3 Likes

Yeah im having problems with smell. Bad got me worried bad. I was in the yard yesterday and i could smell the weed 2 houses away. So last light i had to drop $600 for 2 ozone generators.

4 Likes

Cant be playing around with the smell anymore. Keeps me up at night.

3 Likes

Since you like to build things and are good at it, did you see this :

That’s the kind of project I picture you doing in your BatCave! :wink:

2 Likes

Harlequin

7 Likes

Wow interesting! A facinating read!

4 Likes

Do I sense the Frankenstein in you waking up??? :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a very very VERY smelly strain, @hoppiefrog wasnt exaggerating when he said you could smell it two city blocks away . It was stressful.

Edit: but to date ironically its also one of my favorite strains for relieving stress

5 Likes

Oh no, there you did it again!
Another strain to add to my discover some day list! Thanks.! :smile:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! I can’t wait to see those do their thing. Do you soak then paper towel method or do you do anything else?

3 Likes

Haha ya I wasn’t kidding when I said I smelt the one plant over two full city blocks from my house there was a strip mall between us too

3 Likes

The food court in that mall must have been ecstatic…! :wink: Munchies!!!

2 Likes

No food cart lol or I bet;)

1 Like

I paper towel and then into a seed float tray. But i accidentally killed one. Moving shit around i broke the top off. Damn🤬

1 Like