Harvested my first indoor!

I harvested my first indoor grow the purple haze auto from blimburn ! Pretty proud of the yield and quality .

Going to harvest the blackberry moonrocks today :grin:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your first harvest. :v:t4:

8 Likes

Congratulations! I canโ€™t wait to see how my first grow turns out but if I get some buds like that I would be happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you !!!

5 Likes

@spades90 great going on your first run! What did you do to feed it? Organic or not? So many questions but loving the colors and density!

4 Likes

You should be proud, weโ€™ll done!!

3 Likes

I started them in those little biodegradable pots and then put directly in the soil used the fox farms ocean forest soil . The Bigfoot mycorrhizae I used every two weeks , I used the bottle nutrients every other watering, and kept them well watered. I honestly never used a pH meter I just used good ole Connecticut tap water lol. I used lst which was really cool to see how I can actually control the way the plant grows . I thought that was the coolest part tying the plant down and see it grow like crazy and reach towards the light . I think we are all scared to top the plant or tie it down for the first time but after topping my outdoor plants , and tying these ones down I see how resilient these pants are so cool!!

5 Likes