Has anyone else been getting these messages?

Hey everyone.
I have been getting message after message, privately about me selling them weed!!!
I DO NOT SELL!!! WTF!!!
Stop messaging me asking to buy!!!
Anyone else getting messages?
This is a growing forum… not selling!

7 Likes

I noticed the same thing recently @bobette. Every time I post any pics of my buds I get at least 1 shady dm from someone I’ve never chatted with before or seen on the forum.
Shady narcs trolling our grow forums!

5 Likes

I am highly suspicious of any person asking for flower on this site!

6 Likes

@Tygrow78 same here!
I haven’t been posting lately.
It seems to be mostly new people joining that are asking.

7 Likes

That is suspicious. If you guys ever feel uneasy about other users, please feel free to message or tag me. I will look into the problems you are having. We are definatly a professional growing community and not a market place or tolerate buying or selling.

12 Likes

@chrisj this one is the latest…

3 Likes

I’d rather not have either :laughing: probably how he hits on all the growers he tries arrest.

It sounds legit tho, why not dm someone asking if they need any advice on a forum setup to do exactly that…

Is it just me or does anyone feel the same way about the dollar seed guys or “just pay for shipping FREE SEEDS”

1 Like

If you get any of these messages, flag them. In the 3 dot menu area near the bottom of the posts. We will remove these folks quickly!

9 Likes

Sent to Chris in a private message.
Thanks @Slym3r

3 Likes

I have not received any messages yet.
Let’s be honest; some of the bud pics we post here are pretty righteous!

8 Likes

Not yet. There was one person recently …from .Michigan I believe asking to buy pounds on here. That didn’t last long lol.

5 Likes

Now that I agree with lol ! If only mine would get that purdy!

3 Likes

Them buck a seeds are legit and so are the freebies just pay shipping i know about 20 ppl who got both and are happy so far. Now trying to buy weed here is shady for sure unless u know the person or talked for a while and got to meeting them and what nots. There are alot of factors but to str8 up ask on the forum like that is kinda messed up. Id be turning in all that adk dumb ass questions like that :laughing:

7 Likes

Thats disturbing hearing this. Damn! I’m from MI and here to share my grows!
Not that I’d sell anything. But now know to flag @chrisj and let him know about that member.
Idiots is what I call them. Michigan finally added in the recreational part really not to long ago. When that happened I’ve been growing since. Haven’t bought any in 2 years. Damn happy smoking what I grow.
Happier sharing pics of them grows.
Narc’s need to understand that we are here to share are talents and teach and learn. We all strive to take our plants to their full potential and show the world. Not sell it!

5 Likes