Has anyone ever seen this before?

Banana structures would b pollen sacks. That would b different than seeds.

A female can produce seeds or hermie (hermaphrodite) from stress. If it’s an auto it can’t happen from a light leak. They can produce anywhere from 1 to many seeds. Happens for lots of reasons. Heat, humidity, nutes, water, doesn’t like the music u play, etc.

U possibly will find a few seeds in that bud. With that being said even that is rare Bc most seeds have to ripen between 20-30 days before germinating. So if she dropped one it probably happened a while back.

7 Likes

Well said justingrowin. Agreed with everything.

6 Likes

That makes me feel much much better

• I have spent the day researching, studying, and worrying that perhaps one of my plants hermied and pollenated the other 2 and my late flowering beauties were going to be full of seeds. But I am seeing the calyx swelling but that looks more like building density - They are pretty close to harvest so I even considered harvesting early - but then I said to myself if I got a box full of seeds that wouldn’t be the worst thing so I mixed up a new batch of nutes and gave them a nice drink.
    I just love the idea of this sacred plant popping a seed and germinating it so I could give it a good home - She is doing really nicely under the dome… Thank you so much justgrowin
5 Likes

This sacred plant is just full of wonderful surprises and I love growing and smoking it…

5 Likes

The stork was storking there [quote=“justgrowin, post:19, topic:28757”]
it’s
[/quote]

3 Likes

Keep it native mon

2 Likes

The raven flies high in the calyx

2 Likes

Day five since my miracle seed Popped up from the Coco. She’s doing great above ground but I think she is doing even better below. I have been giving her good microbe life to bolster her roots.
I even named her Amy. Short for Virgin Amy. The plant she was in was an Amnesia auto.
Fingers crossed I can get her to live her best life and beautifully express herself.

5 Likes

This is wat a pollenated buds caylaxes look

I do a bit of breeding with autos and some photos so I’ve got lots of those kinda pics lol, beautiful ladies by the way sending good vibes your way.

3 Likes

Thank you and good vibes right back at 'chyabad_boys_20

2 Likes