Has anyone sent cannabis through USPS within the state of Ca

He’ll just curious has anyone mailed small amounts of cannabis within the state California and if so what’s the best method of packaging. Thanks

1 Like

Vacuum sealing. Multiple times.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll look into that.

1 Like

Remember the USPS is a federal agency… I really wouldn’t suggest it… It legal in the state but still illegal federally

That’s why we’re asking thanks

1 Like

Any type of sealed metal container works. New grinders in particular lol always nice to get a new one already full of medicine lol

1 Like

Good idea Thanks

2 Likes

Dont grind it obviously so the smell doesnt increase. Just in the keif compartment

1 Like

Thanks again

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people doing it through UPS before but Still very sketchy and can do jail time if caught… Never use real names or an address affiliated with anyone involved… Plus like @devjyarn said packaging is key… Always use something an x-ray can’t see through

It all make sense but let give you more information on what I need. I own and operate a micro lab testing cannabis what I trying to figure out is how to get a gram from customer to lab the most descret and inexpensive way. Ps I will be paying for the shipping. Any ideas?

1 Like

That little amount is alot easier to do… Of course still wrap in foil or something to fool an x-ray machine… There are many ways to hide a G in a package… Off the top of my head maybe a small stuffed animal and a little bday card so it looks like a bday present for a kid if the X-ray it… That would be up to you ultimately… But the key is no smell and no x-ray images

Thanks all good info

1 Like

Good luck to you my friend… I’m sure you will figure out a system that works!! As a small business owner myself(non cannabis) I will always bid a job according to travel time and other costs involved… Just remember that when your setting your testing prices that way your not coming out of pocket for shipping costs… Just implement in your cost for testing

Thanks great advice

1 Like

Long story short yes. I’ve shipped across country. And over seas. They aren’t looking for it. But do take proper precautions. I got a pound of mushrooms in the mail yesterday

2 Likes

Nice I’ll figure it out

1 Like

That would trigger a package search for sure. It’s a multi step process. I don’t want to post publicly

1 Like

I understand

2 Likes

Just thinking lol

1 Like