Has anyone tried Lotus nutes?

Hi.
I was wondering if anyone has tried, or uses Lotus nutes, and I’d so, what your experience has been with them? I’ve read a hood bit about them and am considering trying them.
Thanks a lot,
Jory

3 Likes

Hi @jory

I am also interested to know as we have just been gifted a starter of Lotus and would like to try them in the upcoming season.

3 Likes

@chrisj
What’s up brother? How’s it going man?
…so they gave you one to try out? That’s cool as shit bro. I always love when they send you shit to try like that. Hyclean just sent me a sample pack that included 8 or 9 500ml bottles, a t-shirt, and a hat. I love it even more when I get swag with it! Hell, I’m usually happy if I get a few stickers to add to my collection, but a shirt and hat Trump a cpl stickers anyway. Lol.
Anyways, I’ve read a lot about Lotus, both from the company’s website, and places selling it to see what they say, as well as reading a lot of reviews from people who actually bought the stuff. I really like what I’ve read about it from the company’s perspective, but they’re going to try n talk it up, of course, but it’s you can’t refute the scientific test results. It looks to be an excellent fertilizer for cannabis and hemp from what all I’ve read that they put in it, but there are also a lot of negative reviews from buyers of the produce. …I will say that at least half of them were from dumbases complaining about the stupidest shit, like the package being too hard to open, it being a little damp, and a bunch of other stupid shit. I think the only way we’re going to find out is by trying it ourselves.
…I like the fact that it goes into the soil as a dry amendment, which is what I’ve basically been using lately I use a base of sunshine mix #4 or pro mix which I add a plethora of dry amendments to such as perlite, lobster compost, aged steer manure, diatomaceous earth, azomite, fishnure, bone meal, neem meal, humic acid, kelp, bat guano, seabird guano, fish bone meal, bio char, worm castings, and a few other things. It usually gets me through most of my grow with just water with the plants coming out looking, tasting, and smoking killer, but I’m always trying to improve and try new things. Lol I’ve also got earth dust and Stonington blend to try, and I’ve recently tried Indicanja, TPS, and Fox Farms liquid trio.
Please let me know what you think if it once you try it.

5 Likes

We giving back the lotus nutrients back to the gents that gave it to us, we sitting with liters of A & B, so dont really need it. We working on a couple organic local solutions. All good here

4 Likes

No offence to Louts nutes, we just have 25 litres of A & B and other stuff, and the guys want their stuff back.

4 Likes