Has anyone used Jacks 7-15-30 in last few weeks like in the Jacks feed charts?

https://www.jacksnutrients.com/cannabis-hemp-schedules

Just wondering if anyone can provide any insight into using Jacks 7-15-30 Finish in last few weeks compared to just doing Jacks 321 all the way through. Looking for an increase in terps and quality compared to Jacks 321. I love 321, it has given me my best results, but I just wondered if anyone has ever done like in those charts. I really can’t find anyone that has ever done it and reported back on the internet. Which is odd because it is what JR Peters recommends. In talking with JR Peters, they say anecdotally that it improves quality and smell.

6 Likes

I use Jacks321, but not with that supplement.

Welcome to the forum! Can you post some pics of your grow? I’m sure we’d all like to see them.

6 Likes

Sure!

19 Likes

that's a lot

OMG! :rofl:

@LoCoRocK @mudman @defnsmokn @happyhippie @KevGrows @Homey @1sttimegrower @happilyretired @jaxsonl5 @Olcoot

13 Likes

Welcome to GN!

6 Likes

giphy

Welcome to GN! :metal: I use Jacks321 but just the base system. Haven’t tried the booster yet.

11 Likes

I don’t use Jacks, but I have found that a UV light helps to increase trichomes.

Great looking grow!

6 Likes

“This is the first time mistletoe has blown your mind — let’s welcome them to our community!“

9 Likes

“Got a pic of your grow?”

Lmfao!! Well hot dam @mistletoe!

10 Likes

8 Likes

@mistletoe I run Jacks 321, seed to finish. Ive got Jacks Bloom Boost 20-20-20, but ive never used it. Ive never used the Finish, nor do I know of anyone who does.

Gorgeous grow room btw! I imagine some of us will have questions for you if you stick around long enough!

Good info on that Jacks Finish… im going to grab some and run it on my next indoor grow, maybe run half with half without, see what happens.

8 Likes

Well damn. I’m fucking switching to Jack’s!

8 Likes

@Hydro @MrBlue @PreyBird1

5 Likes

Yeah thats a huge grow! I can only count like 17 lights. There’s got to be 26 in there? Niceeeee! @mistletoe welcome to the forum pardon me while i drool.
giphy (5)

10 Likes

I say, I say, boy… thats a garden.

Welcome to the Growers Network! Welcome to the cannafam!

7 Likes

Mistletoe my foot–,that looks like Cannabis!!
Welcome, welcome!

5 Likes

Just about ready to start using it. Started day 21 defol told myself ill begin after defol.

4 Likes

Thank you guys for the kind words!

It really made my day.

@PreyBird1 There were only 18 lights in the pic. I’ve made some changes recently and added 200W UFO led lights in between the DE HPS and turned the HPS lights down to 825W and 750W in the middle. Trying to increase uniformity of light. The light would go quite dim in between the HPS, with 50k lux under the lights and 25k lux in between. Now I try to do about 40k everywhere. Should be about 690 PAR under the led and 520 PAR under the HPS. I don’t have enough AC to cool it all enough if I leave the HPS up to 1000W. I don’t know yet if it will help increase yields. I think it should, but the plants often surprise me.

12 Likes

You all have me cracking the hell up with those gifs :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: @OlyBoy @mudman @defnsmokn @PreyBird1

Happy 420 indeed @mistletoe, welcome to GN! And straight up nobody expects a pic like that from an intro…I posted something like this my first time on here and asked if my grow looked right

So yeah, kinda mind-splosion moment scrolling across your pic :exploding_head:

9 Likes

That was entirely my reaction, as well! I was straight stunned! Scrolling those pics across my screen… i wasnt prepared for that from a first time poster. Lmao

7 Likes