Haven't posted while building new room

Roses raspberries blueberries strawberries sweet banana pepper ghost chili cayenne haberneros jalapeño watermelons rosemary oregano parsley basil cucumbers tomatoes pumpkin sunflowers and tons of flowers

5 Likes

And 2 gg4 2 kosher kush 2 cherry diesel 2 chem4 4 9lb hammer everything is hitting its stride hopefully great harvest get more pictures tomorrow, watered and sprayed down dawn alcohol and jacks bug brew did everything veggies flowers to entire yard just prevention

5 Likes

Always something to be done on my little urban farm

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

All’s looking good Ken,

After all the hard work it’s always so rewarding to see a happy garden!

7 Likes

Dry weather looks like watering regularly going to be a thing

5 Likes

Chicken wire and 60" poles on order cameras really need to get security system up its all coming together

5 Likes

Today oldest 2 came home for Father’s day son goes to Michigan computer technology daughter graduated is going to college fall at trine early education shes was dual enrollment both full scholarship i grilled chicken drums, chopped today too big 9lb hammer looks and feels heavy

5 Likes

9 Likes

Shut off couple hundred more watts in led

6 Likes

Just gotta say we got the best here in the forum love coming here

5 Likes

Nice man. Drying time. Tasting all the hard work soon!

3 Likes

Usually takes a good week in the outer room of my garden stays mid 70s and 50% humidity then couple weeks in totes but definitely be testing next week some time its a 9lb hammer very fruity manufacturered taste like a box of pebbles cereal always has heavy sedative effect with serious munchies always a great one

4 Likes

Some from today

5 Likes

Mowing and knocking weeds down

6 Likes

5 Likes

Gonna need a chainsaw they trees

4 Likes