Haven't posted while building new room

Took 400 gummies to town found people and gave away

2 Likes

Carmels setting, kool-aid is a hit made many favors still tons of gummies to make, suckers, taffy and nerd ropes soon hopefully next week run more

3 Likes

My cousin and I felt like Santa got decent feedback as well as made a few sale which paid for everything plus next round of everything more corn syrup we’re back at it weekend coming

5 Likes

Nice i give samples of my flower to people in town here and there. It pays the farms bills and keeps my dream running. Soon ill move to the next steps in my plans.

3 Likes

Flooded street have to change my game but I’m already feeling some relief from outdoor harvest stuff getting moving again sometimes just get creative

2 Likes

Always reinventing got a plethora of led better coverage dropped an hps but close to 2000 watts running a super soil vegging longer less feeding more water finding its limits nutritionally thinking about adds time will tell have to get some pics of the organic run

7 Likes

Dang, @ken81 you came back with a vengeance !
Girls are looking stellar!!!

4 Likes

Just been busy hanging on

5 Likes

12 Likes

Playing in organic soil builds

8 Likes

These were bagged super soil which ran out at the end on a short veg ended up supplementing think I’ll be building another soil

8 Likes

Glad I could finally get back in my account

8 Likes

Been hot electric and all decided not to push anything in flower roll dice built a soil i believe will take them to the end dad would have loved this

12 Likes

Bone meal blood meal guano silica humus beneficial bacteria and fungicide worm casting epsom salt composted manure wood ash bunch of other goodies cooked a month under tarp ph adjust fertility check threw in live worms probably more I put in but hopefully it will do its thing each got 50 gallons in a hole also did a fish emulsion on top an deep under plant, used soil and extra epsom salt to break it down to a stinky soil mix 5 gallon bucket

8 Likes

6 Likes

Also DE dusted pile

5 Likes

Used broken down root balls as well extra perlite next is an indoor mix as I used bagged topsoil wasn’t greatest but hey lesson learned

6 Likes

5 bags compost 3 bags topsoil 2 bales and 15 root balls 10 gal, was a week long project adding and mixing put it in veggies and flowers and I’m so far impressing there I decided max effort gardening well and everyone keeps buying me plants from acid lovers to neutral I’m learning how to tweak for each to be happy

5 Likes

Do the best u can with what u have

9 Likes

Spent a couple hundred to feed all this alot was top dressed with my soil getting double blooms and more vibrant colors hope dad’s smiling down

6 Likes