Haven't posted while building new room

After the bug juice

7 Likes

Finally got the battery for weedeater working on knocking it down

6 Likes

Hell i had these BlackBerry bushes. And you have to have a brush cutter. Wayyyy better than a weed whacker for thicker stuff. Cuts small saplings even all kinds of stuff love mine. I beat it up a lot!

8 Likes

Yea ive got a blade around somewhere use the weedeater alot little ryobi 40v does pretty good, light enough to edge fine stuff and powerful enough to blaze through tough stuff dogs dig alot so i use to do their yard easier than mower or tearing it up

6 Likes

When i starting drafting my build out the cost of materials would have been about the same (before lighting) than getting 3-4 grow tent hydro kits. Water damage in the long term, and potential electrical/fire hazards inspired me to move my grow outside until i can finance 4 tents that come with all the necessories. anybody here have recommendations?

5 Likes

8 Likes

The one got beat up so i cut top off the other little one i thought was going to die all but 2 small leaves survived couple storms beat it down but its ok now just way behind

5 Likes

Had to do some butchering couple borers hopefully they recover glad i caught but damn sprayed again cut some nice growth out but they will slowly destroy plants burned evidence hope i got it all

3 Likes

When i grow up i wanna grow like @ken81 im seeing too much rainfall this year, my medium is coco and it seems like everytime i go to mend it it rains enough to flush my felts. Root rot looks to be on my horizon, im getting cal mag deficient and leaf hoppers be hoppin…

5 Likes

You can build equipment. I have 8 tents. Im currently operating only 2. I had to shut down for a bit. I grow in promix-hp and Hydroponic. Currently i have both systems dismantled. Had a Jonny law scare. So i shut down quick. I have lots of equipment and an inventory of grow supplies. I have over 15k in equipment and tents. I have extra tents in my inventory in case! So what i always do is I check my local classifieds for equipment ive found 2) 8’x 4’ x 7’ tents for $100 each brand new in boxes. The big money is tents, lights, media nutrients. Some people cant grow and give up so you can snatch their equipment for low costs.

6 Likes

Another round of spraying spinosad last time now neems peppermint oil alcohol

5 Likes

Get these buddies like i sprayed my plants

5 Likes

Here i am hosing 5 gallons each time

6 Likes

Not quite but it sure feels like it i do use a large pump sprayer the head plugs so i just douse no tip think almost 3 gal

6 Likes

Did have a guy tell me he used ortho bug stop asked if that was ok i really didn’t know what to say i wouldn’t but each their own

6 Likes

We got hit with a torrential earlier so i went grabbed some neems iso alcohol did all my spraying after the down pour buggers was out

5 Likes

I do believe i cut the borers out now today seeing slugs all over not on any of my plants just everywhere on the ground guess beer

5 Likes

Had a tornado blow through the area few miles south of us all good here tho it was crazy all the phones started going off then the sirens we were all in bed

7 Likes

Happy to hear that you didn’t have any damage, most of all happy you’re all OK…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Yea was pretty crazy ef1 just a couple miles from us, traveled about 3 miles and died out not far from us and basically heading right at us me being me im out trying to watch it lol

7 Likes