Haven't posted while building new room

Tell u tho basically shut everything indoors down yet my electric bill was still high with lower usage glad i did or my bills be a damn grand for sure :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hoping my garden looks similar to yours this coming growing season. Looks lush and lovely bud.

6 Likes

Killing me tho damn storms keep losing branches another propped today kicking their butt

7 Likes

At it again

12 Likes

Last year i pulled over 30lbs with a few failures in the bunch built soil again went way overboard probably double last years in almost everything

9 Likes

Started composting after last year, trimming and drying was crazy as hell but i lost very little to rot other than the hammer plants that died going into flower root rot wet conditions, it was such a busy time once everything started kicking buds, this year, ill run double fence around, supporting was a huge issue, im still blowing alot of trim with decent result biggest worries was always losing it due to not drying getting it dry and stable i kick self if too much losses still burning last years pretty proud

9 Likes

Dropped everything this year june 1st

8 Likes

6 Likes

So that’s what you’ve been doing for the last 10 months…:laughing::+1:t3::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Just a few pics i had boxes and 5gal buckets a few totes stuffed id sit til cross eyed lol im definitely dreading that part but its worth it

4 Likes

Firewood also keeping house warm basically keeping my strains but stopped flowering inside and yea i fell off for a while lol trimming

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m lazy. I bought the toms Tumblr a couple years ago. It’s awesome. Tumble all the leaves and small buds off of your flower then tumble the trim with the 3/8 screen and separate all the small buds for pressing, and then throw the kief screen on and pull all the kief off the trim. You could do all you have there in about an hour. Not a store front trim if that’s what you’re after you got to spend a few minutes afterwards and do a snip here and snip there. I originally started with a trim bag. It’s a POS. But I still use it on my indoor because there’s not much volume.
Anyways, good to see you back. Look forward to seeing your outdoor grow. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I broke down after a while and bought a spin trim bowl which i didn’t like ended up alot of keif and trim guess it got me doing the dabs had plenty still do few gal bags and few totes left spin bowl still full lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard mixed reviews on the bowl trimmers I think they’re mostly for wet trimming that’s where they do the best. I don’t care for wet trimming personally.

6 Likes

Can say ill do different hand trim more choice throw rest in the spinner

7 Likes

Me either but yeah ill be more picky what i put in it but i ran dry

6 Likes

5 Likes

Yard is a mess lol but im waiting on new trimmer battery aint wanted to mow damn smog here crazy af been cooped did hit the river tho

7 Likes

Alot of people here saying they smell plastic pvc sulfur sore throat headaches hopefully it gets better definitely limited my activities air quality was really bad 2-300+ at times

7 Likes

7 Likes