Haven't posted while building new room

Got some trimming to do on her as well

1 Like

When she was dropped in I dug a 4x4 hole and filled with my used soil/root balls broken up fed 3 times 5gal of emerald harvest since planted was buried deep

2 Likes

She’s about 8x8 now been stress training and sprayed tied and spread so 6ft tall

3 Likes

My Gg4 outside last yr were 7’ tall I stuck them out real real late. Lot of water this yr bruh weeds growing crazy good :ok_hand: sun for the next five days be good though.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Just a few from today

2 Likes

Did put bunch of wood ash on my outdoor plant and a 5 gal transition feed she’s stinky probably another spray down should probably compost a bit

2 Likes

Looks mighty great!

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Nice looking buds my friend! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Started getting frustrated with the act of getting promix hp plus but M everywhere did research trying to figure out the major difference my clones took longer yield was lower experimental runs on couple so I didn’t use again found myself with 3 bales due to mistakes by grow store and a friend who picked them up bummer me being me what can I add ok research found it’s bacillius mixture subtilis and pumilis jumped on Amazon scoured and found Bio Carb putting that in on transplant also I will be doing an extra root wizard treatment during veg idk hate deviation but is what it is

1 Like

1 Like

Clones will get root wizard with 1st watering and sprinkle of bio carb in the soil also put a nice amount on outdoor plant it’s been moisture here always fighting that but feeding weekly rn and regularly pm spraying why I hate outdoor less control storms theives probably won’t make it to October lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Fecida leds taking a shit only half works want to drop some dough but idk trying to figure out what imma do soon maybe de maybe led guess will see probably a mix tho

1 Like

So far plants treated with bio stuff looks great running some clones to see if it does ok there but I think I’m good no more plus if clones pop

1 Like

Ordered another infinity ac 8 my vortex fan getting loud for intake controlled will be better for environmental stability was full time on also bulbs for my t5 hopefully an upgrade soon on lights

4 Likes