Haven't posted while building new room

How do u equate what we do idk man I get tired of ppl saying u made just over 30k well they say I make 62k a year apples to oranges I say u spend money on ur car gas and insurance wear and tear I’m at work it pays my electric I can do whatever whenever no real pressure I don’t pack lunch and all that oh I smoke Oz or 2 a week grow veggies which saves me trade up for value tons of cash on hand guess I get frustrated I don’t fit into that box I’m a born hustler since day 1 wasn’t particularly patient with jobs I ain’t on the 20 yr plan what about rn lol but ppl make me feel less than with that shit I used to make really good money fabrication I’m more comfortable less bills falling behind actually saving money no 100 work boots or clothes I feel more stable but people don’t see it without my wife I couldn’t be here hell or high water this is what I do and love it someday a facility of my own is the goal but it’s tough I just feel rich as hell until stuff like that maybe someone understands

4 Likes

Guessing alot is I’m sorta at my limit stuck scared to make next leap rut gets in my head I’ve gotta do bigger better more efficiently find myself letting it get me down they act like they need to get me a job or cars cuz it’s a side thing I’m trying to live self sustainable u know guess it’s hard to comprehend

4 Likes

Well next time the subject comes up just say you’re happy with your life and ask if they are with theirs? Do what you do to be happy and explain to them they’re free to do the same. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

@ken81 im looking to sell my house to not have to do my job anymore. I want some land without having to work 25 more yrs. I make decent money and dont care i have enough equity now i can sell and buy another house totally paid. Then im gonna use the equity from that house to get a vacation house. All without having to work 25 more years to just pay off what i have.

Edit: sorry i cant type and dont check it before i post. I do try and correct it.

2 Likes

Most times I say I retired most prod how can u be retired at 40 well 5 yrs ago I quit working mostly due to an accident that left me with ptsd grow kept me calm went from hobby to a self-sufficient system that pays my bills I never looked back my wife is a salary manager for rough we all go through wouldn’t work without the other she’s my finances bank rolled me 35 on the end isn’t the whole valuation feel most think she is supporting me I’ve taken a backseat to being primarily the check which 20yrs I’ve been bought a house no debt own shit not paying payments for any of it guess it’s mostly me feeling I’m not there yet

3 Likes

Right on its about the laid back lifestyle money making money instead of making for corporations

5 Likes

Yeah im tired. Im at yr 19. I dont want to do this. I have $225k in equity. And i have $100k in cash in my savings. Im looking at a place for $250k with 10 acres. Im really trying to make my preybird farms a reality. I have the means now.

4 Likes

All I can say is regardless there are great people on here thank u for taking time words aren’t just words sometimes they hit the heart

4 Likes

U will get there ur hard work shows

3 Likes

Yeah i get it. Im a real person. At my job i have compassion. Ive been there. Grew up poor white trash immigrants. Homemade clothes, 6 brothers, welfare. Started working at 8 yrs old. Delivered newspapers. I always earned my stuff the hard way. I feel its time to do somethinge about it and im 45 now.

4 Likes

Feel ya come so far but yet so far to go sky’s the limit

4 Likes

Gonna sell out in utah and have the dream i think about all the time. I earned it all by myself damn it its been a long 20 yrs!

3 Likes

The first steps always hardest and life won’t make it easy but u live 1 time

4 Likes

I found some nice places. Im gonna do a little remodeling here and then sell this house. Probably this spring. My outside deck needs some upgrading. And some more outside work. Im hopping the wind messes up my shingles so i can claim on the homeowners? I can deal with higher insurance vs forking out like $8-12k up front. And ill repaint the house

4 Likes

I really like the idea of solar wind power as well I’m thinking this will be new norm in growing large scale like led upfront a bitch but I mean 5 10 years it’d be exponential savings

4 Likes

Interesting. I have a breeder friend trying to grow offgrid solar in hawaii and its not working well at all.

3 Likes

Go for it fellas, keep the dream alive.
I moved to Australia from NZ in 1988. I had bought into a new business and worked hard to build it into something and sold out after 6 years at the age of 41. Turned $50k into $350k. Had a good life since then without debt. just cruising. I still worked very casually
until Feb last year when I finally retired, but usually had 12 - 15 weeks holiday every year, 6 weeks of which was spent barramundi fishing.
In the last 2 months I’ve got back into the work force doing a bit of labouring work for my sons who are both in business, but I’m about to quit that as I’m hurting to much doing manual work.
I think at 68 I’ve done my share.
Anyway, that’s enough of that. May the seed be with you.

Preybird, the package hasn’t arrived yet, but hopefully this week.

5 Likes

I hope it shows up soon. I cant believe its taking that long.

2 Likes

Got my 2nd infinity 8 running on controller now intake and exhaust in succession so I’ve decided to swap out old single hps for 2 de and add 4 4ft light bars full spec white along with 4 2ft full spec more red version barrina as fecida 200w both shit the bed I’m in a 9x7.5ft space 8ft ceiling 2 8in fans 2 box fans typically 6 in there all panda wrapped lg 10k btu ac set to 70 dry in panda wall isle way which my intake is pulling from 100w dommia will likely go in veg room til my brother is ready for me to set him up eventually I’ll extend room to 15ftx7.5ft moving veg they are in same set rn double panda fake walls

1 Like

Cleaning today getting there tho

5 Likes