Having leaf problems

Blockquote

I am growing white alien OG it’s about five weeks old and I’m starting to have leaf problems Just on this one plant that I have leaf are very small I’m starting to see them curl and am water once week and it’s not from overwatering I don’t think. it in 3 gallon fabric pot I don’t know if I need to flush it or what to do with it Or just leave it `alone and stop overthinking this I need some help would love some feedback to get this straightened out

r o water
nutrients that I’m using
lotus grow ,Bloom cal mag
soil that I’m using Foxfarm
temperature 75 humidity 41
Lights LED Mar- Hydro FC 3000
PH 5.8 to 6.0

2 Likes

2 things. Get that humidity up higher. Raise your ph to more like 6-6.5 range.

5 Likes

I rock the same nutes and they really lower the ph, have you been checking oh before or after ypu add nutes? Or both?

3 Likes

Also you should only be using the cal/mag and grow in week 5 veg. Dont add any bloom until week 7 the week before you flip. Their feeding chart is very confusing so i can see the mix up but it really only needs the grow rn especially if you are rockin fox farm they are a pretty “hot” soil

2 Likes

Understand exactly what you’re saying because I have been going by the feeding chart and thinking it was right so I’ll just use the Cal mag and raise the pH up and not use anything else till week seven now I know and I hope this will work with my plants it does make sense thank you very much for your information and thanks for your help I also have not been checking the runoff like I should have been

2 Likes

Fo sho fo sho. Just use the grow nutes for now and switch it up later to the others. The flowering schedule is easier to follow. Happy growing man good luck :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the growers network. Im glad you got some answers. Don’t be shy, ask many. Post all your grow pics here for the best help. Keeps all your grows info in one place.

Have fun. Love to watch you grow!

1 Like

Sometimes different phenos show different leaf patterns. I grew 3 different plants from same seeds and one of them had twisted leaves similar to yours. It is one on my strongest plants. Never had issues like some of the others.

2 Likes

Are they getting enough water? If the leaves curl under, they might be thirsty.

1 Like

Forums - the place to go for 50 different opinions on a plant problem.

That picture shows me nothing - Plants want to grow - don’t get in their way.

1 Like

Welcome to the growers network. We are glad to see you growing. This is a professional and hobbiest site meant to help aid your growing needs. Very glad your here.

Rasing your humidity will allow the plant to uptake its vitamins effectively. Kinda like making sure your hydrated properly enough for your vitamins.

Could you post more pics of your grow here? The more info that is given the better responses you will have. You can use this thread as your journal. You can change the name when and if you want. @joey2122

This posting has many trouble shooting for plant problems.

2 Likes

Get a good hand lens and do a slow look for Broad mite or Russet mite.
It only takes 1 to cause that level of damage as their bite is very toxic to the plant

1 Like