Headed to Los Angeles need recomendations

So I’m headed to LA and was wanting to puck up some good buds and or seeds. Have any recommendations on where to go? I’ll be there just for the weekend

I would check out LAweekly.com, seems like good local information and a cannabis category.

1 Like

Go to www.growlikejoe.com and talk to one of the worlds best Master Growers you will ever meet.
He has some of the best seeds I have seen, so call him.

3 Likes

Wow nice link thanks. Spendy seeds though. I want some super sativa cannibis club seeds. Amazing genetics and amazingly high priced.

2 Likes

https://lacannabisco.com/
Try these guys if your still in LA

Thanks for your inputs! I ended up going to a place in long beach and got a couple clones. On my way home now and stopped for a bite. Gotta say they seem to be riding well in my motorcycle side bags lol

2 Likes

Nice job send a pic. I just brought home a 1.5cu bag of ocean forest soil on my motorcycle tank. I forgot my straps, so i just threw it on the tank and shot home 18 miles. Have a safe trip home man!

“Got a couple clones” I F’n love that!

2 Likes

Go to the projects they have everything
50 cent blunts and cups of koolaid jk

1 Like

Lmao shit Compton wasn’t to far away. They want $2 a blunt in LB lol well made it home last night and got them transplanted in some soil. I’ll take a pic this evening for a little show and tell.

1 Like