Hello All, want your expertise for a pieces name

Hello all, im new on site, I would need your help, for a few days, I am looking for the name or brand of this PVC connector for drip system, hoping that someone helps me, have a nice day everyone :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks like a drip emitter for the micro drippers, you can get them with the drippers attached or get the emitters seperate

4 Likes

Indeed, look like rip emitter, thanks a lot for your response treetrunks, one more question ,you think is needed to be coupled with rubber grommet on PVC?

Have a nice day/ night :smiley:

4 Likes

Usually I see the dripper+stakes pre assembled and put right into the larger white tubing. They make hole punches for the larger lines. I don’t think you will need any rubber grommet if the drippers and line your putting them into are compatible

4 Likes

Ok I will do some tests without rubber first, thank you for your time and your quick response :star_struck: :smiley:

4 Likes

No problem good luck! If your having trouble you might need to find drippers + larger white water tubing to connect them to that are compatible.

if you have trouble finding comparable drippers+tubing floraflex has a room/table builder that’s pretty helpful for recommending the parts you need but they’re all from their lineup.

4 Likes

thats super interesting- did you find the name?

4 Likes

Hello George, i don’t find the name of the brand for this one, but the name of the piece is “Pressure Compensate Emitter Drip”

3 Likes

cool. What you use for the extraction afterwards ? Or you use it as a whole?

3 Likes

I think this is what the original post was about:

https://growershouse.com/netafim-wpcj-dripper-barbed-outlet-6-6-gph-bag-of-250

2 Likes