Hello and need support

My “bud buddy” Eric recently died. He was helping me with one of my bucket list activity of growing my own plants.
We started on November 8, 2022 and planted 4 Feminized Rainbow Haze seeds in a grow tent. The 70 days growth will be up May 8. I flushed the plants, waiting to harvest. Well one of the plants turned a really dark color and I am worried about it. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

7 Likes

Hi @weezie65 , welcome to GN and thanks for sharing your grow. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, and bud buddy. But good news is he gave you some great seeds and advice. Its difficult to diagnose problems from a picture, but you are so close to harvest. The darker plant to the left, although its clawing, is looking good. The purple, darker color is a phenotype and is not a bad thing. You can start removing, yellowing or dead leaves and harvest as per your friends date. Hang around here, there is loads to learn about growing and happy to answer any questions you have.

5 Likes

Thank you Chris for the support, this grow means so much to me I dont want to mess it up.

6 Likes

Its all good, and you going to get some good harvest there. I think your mate gave you a very good start at growing, now you need to learn and grow from there. Try doing our free Cannabis 101 course. It will give you some good insight into growing, and any questions, you always have GN to ask.

5 Likes