Hello everyone! Who want to try Shilajit as nutrient?

Looking for experienced growers to make experiment with Shilajit as nutrient for plants.

What is Shilajit? You can read here about traditional uses of shilajit: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296184/

I know some growers already using shilajit, but not sharing any information online.

I need somebody who can make tests and track results of using it.
If you locate in LA, we can meet in person. I will provide samples.

6 Likes

I will test it. And I’m in LA.

5 Likes

Fulvic Acid is one of my very main ingredients in my teas…

4 Likes

Wow very interested in following the results. I use shilajit myself for a couple reasons. Never thought about it for my plants :thinking:

4 Likes

I want to try it internally as well as on a few plants

4 Likes

I like the results I have seen from consuming it internally. If you do start using it on your plants I would love to follow along when you do.

5 Likes

Yep, and shilajit very rich of it. Shilajit contains acids (fulvic and others) and spectrum of minerals (more than 84).

4 Likes

I’m game. If I can’t connect with you, because me being in Canada, would you know other legit-safe sources for me to acquire this?

Where do you get yours?

1 Like

I have gotten mine at several different places on line. I have even tried a kind from amazon that turned out to be pretty good.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s not hard to find. I’m doing this to help a member out.

4 Likes

Never seen it before. Would like to test it. Will see if I can find it here. I would also like to see how it works with my plants.

2 Likes