Hello, from a fairly new grower

Hello, I am fairly new to the grow scene, I have been growing for a couple years and each year I get a little better. This season was a huge upgrade where I added a tent, some good lighting, and air filtration.

I am hoping to gain some valuable insight from everyone on here who has grown for far longer than I have.

That being said I am in one of those states who is stuck in the 80s where “weed is bad m’kay” so my state of record in my profile may or may not match my actual home. I hope I can learn some from being here and in time hope to contribute to new growers like myself.

I am also a big proponent of full legalization across the US and the world. I believe if cannabis was legalized the world would be a happier, healthier, place.

9 Likes

Welcome welcome, theres a ton of good growers here, you’re def in the right place for knowledge. Happy growing and nice to see you here :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to GN. Lots of great people and information here to learn from.

2 Likes

welcome.welcome welcome… Get up some pics and let’s talk weed?? What ya got growing, how big a tent, what lights did you get? Nice to have you and good luck…

4 Likes

I have a 4x4x6’ tent with two Hgl 4k and one Spider Farmer 3k light. I have two SkywalkerOG finishing off right now that were grown from clones I got off two plants I grew last summer. Not many pictures, mainly because I am paranoid and don’t want to get into a bind at work.

7 Likes

Its common to be paranoid. Give it some time they got bigger fish to fry then some ppl with a couple plants is my philosophy. I’m way down south in the armpit of the US and illegal state as well. We have medical in Florida but you can’t grow it legally. Kinda sucks I mean I have my card why can’t I grow 4 plants even? Is what it is… no complaints though.

6 Likes

Welcome to GN.
There is lots to learn here. You are going to discover how you can provide some top shelf smoke for yourself in a very private manner.

3 Likes

@jlday70, welcome to GN and look forward to hearing more. Shout if you have questions.

1 Like

Legalization everywhere!
Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the group! I am also in one of the non-legal states. It sucks big time. The holdout states are waiting for the Feds to remove cannabis as a schedule 1. There is a lot to it (states rights, interstate commerce, regulatory, etc). It use to be a religion thing and pandering to local politicians in the holdout Southern States. Now it morphed into legalities tied mostly to Ag/commerce with schedule 1 binding it all together…

Tricky :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to forum. You will learn a lot here good luck growing. Stay safe

1 Like

welcome to our forum. Everything from to newbies to top notch growers here at GN. The best part of this site is the camaraderie between the members and the knowledge u can obtain from first class growers BE SAFE

2 Likes

Welcome to your growing family. You are in a safe place. If the 70’s and 80’s taught us anything; it was that we had to be cool.
No shame in keeping on the down low.
As you will learn; there are many different growing opportunities to observe and learn from.
I wanted to welcome you because I am a tent grower also. Smaller than yours (2x2), but because of these helpful experts here this rookie is growing some awesome Medicine.

Stay Growing, and Stay Safe.

7 Likes

Skywalker OG that’s pic was two weeks ago
Welcome to GN wish you will :sunglasses::v:t2::sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

My girls are about the same right now. Thanks for the welcome.

2 Likes

Hangin now …:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like