Hello from a sunny place

Hi all as formalltys dictate here I am.

agronomical soil grower…
what do I have to offer the community? hopefully something.
got invited so why not… it’s been awhile since I’ve done this fourms thing.
20+ in the game

7 Likes

hey @hash_man Welcome to GN. Glad to have your experience here. I am sure you have something to offer, experience still counts for something right? Have a great day.

4 Likes

What up @hash_man welcome welcome. Are you a hash maker as well?

1 Like

not currently, hashman is a moniker I picked up years ago before extraction hash hit the scene… where we made hash slabs from keif or screened/bubble then cured for a min 6 months. It was difficult to wait that long so BHO was second best method, for us at that time… long answer huh? LOL thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Hey good to see you my friend.! Glad you made it over. Love your avatar! And welcome my friend. @hash_man
There are some top notch growers here and they know there stuff.
If you need anything put the @ symbol in front of the persons name you want to tag into the thread. It will give them a notification to follow over to the @ tag you just did.

2 Likes

Also if your interested in something someone says. You can click there avatar pic. It will get bigger.

Touch there avatar again. Then slect the topics line and this shows all the topics this person has written.

1 Like

okay thanks @PreyBird1 I was wondering if this forum had that feature but I didn’t scroll down far enough on the topics page… thanks ‘thumbs’

2 Likes