Hello from Ukraine!

Hi guys!

What’s going on?)

We are a couple from Ukraine, Sasha and Stas. Several months ago we passioned with growing and started to grow in our apartment. But due to last news and accidents in our country we left Ukraine and our plants there((((

And now we decided to try our luck to find an opportunity to join in a friendly and hospitable team to work with! We will be really appreciated if you would help us to find job in this domain)

13 Likes

Welcome! Hope you and your plants are safe.

8 Likes

@Inweed is worth taking a look at if your looking for a canna related job. I think their mainly for the USA jobs though and service is $12/mnth. I wish you the best of luck with your search!

8 Likes

Thank you!) We are in safe, but our plants unfortunately no((

11 Likes

hi @enkorre

Sorry about your losses and poor country, keep up the good fight. Where are you planning on heading, what are your skills.

10 Likes

Thanks for the mention!

You are correct that we only service the United States job market right now. We do have plans to expand into Canada eventually.

Unfortunately I don’t have any insight into the Ukraine cannabis job market.

Best of luck to you!!

8 Likes

They are not in Ukraine anymore due to the situation there… @Inweed
So maybe 2 USA skilled sponsorship roles in the business, based on experience?

Also, try Canada & Australia @enkorre
Much love and support from Belgium :belgium: :ukraine:

10 Likes

Good luck on the new path and new growing journey! God bless and stay safe!
SS

7 Likes

Ah, ok…my bad.

They could check out Tilray, they have operations worldwide.

Here are their job listings:

6 Likes

Hey @enkorre you still around? How’re you doing now? Where did you end up? Safe?

6 Likes

Hi @MrMonkey420,

Thank you for your care about us. :slight_smile:

Now we have back to Ukraine because understood that we love this place too much and people who live here. I think we are safe, sometimes air alarm starts in the middle of the night sometimes we can see and hear russian rockets some of them get in the civil structures, houses, mall’s and so on. It is a little bit hard mentally but we are strong. :slight_smile:
And now I’m looking for a remote work or something like this.

But how are you guys?

5 Likes

Wow. Can’t believe what that must be like… Well stay safe, love each other and stay strong… Keep your heads up. One day… you will grow again, even outside maybe, a beautiful orchard of canna trees. Without air raid sirens… :v:

3 Likes