Hello GN Community

So I’m originally from NY but now reside in the newly legalized NJ. I used to smoke when I was younger, but I’ve been clean for over a decade now. The reason I joined this forum is because my cousin normally purchases bulk automotive parts, but his last purchase included a brand new 2.5 and 5-ton pure pressure Rosin presses with many extra plate kits and a 44-gallon wash tank. He knew that I used to grow my own back in the day and wonder if this was something we could capitalize on now that NJ has legalized recreational weed. I searched Rosin while doing some research and noticed many discussions here. So I wanted to reach to the community to see what the recommendation would be, if this is something to possibly start a business or if it’s better to just sell everything and make a quick profit.

Thanks,
Bam

1 Like

@bambinomontana Welcome to GN and glad you found us. I dont think there is any quick money without repercussions to be made in cannabis. Its a long, slow slog to make a profitable business. But saying that, there is no better time to get involved in cannabiz than now. The early starters and adopters are making progress. Good luck.

3 Likes

If you got someone to buy your product… its. all about the clientele

I think you’ll find the red tape that exists to do it legally is not worth it unless you have all the infrastructure in place…largely, what’s going to be your source of the flower to press? After that the licensing and everything, especially in newly legalized states, is a major clusterfork from what i’ve looked at.

Like @chrisj said, there’s no quick profit right now unless you’re running your product on the streets…at which point you’re out of the legal market.

1 Like