Hello growers! (New)

Hello, everyone… first day here first topic post…

Courious so far is there any growers in Ohio?
Anyone around Toledo area.

Been cultivating for about 5 years… got hooked when i found out, u can mix genetics and i been on the prawl cultivating my own strain ever since… i have 3 strains of my own mix so far that i really love…

I just recently moved into a new house… and built 10x10 room… i have a 7 fems going now. 2 didnt make it due to being males…

Not searching for my f3s yet… been trying to put together a cultivating genetic company… just have tons of questions and in search of help… so here i am to read away to find answers… and hopefully come up with new questions…

Excuse my grammer/spelling im at work on break and want to introduce myself to the team…

Best of luck to everyone
Be safe…
Drew
(Aka)
Depraved

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

8 Likes

Welcome to the family! I live in Upstate Ny now but I’m originally from southern ohio down near Cincinnati…… there is Allllot of amazing growers here that I’m sure will be along shortly…. We love pictures , plants are a love for us all! Please stick around look around an maybe you can teach us too!

10 Likes

Upstate New Yorkers let’s growww

10 Likes

“Upstate New Yorkers let’s growww”

indeed we do 42.8 N

welcome @depraved

grow well and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

Welcome aboard sir!

8 Likes

Welcome to growing network brother. Would love to see what you been working on. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome and best of luck with your genetics line, lots of competition out there lol. Lots of really knowledgeable people on here too. Just right off, and you probably already know, don’t make fems from fems. If you’re going to breed use regular seeds and cross those, then when you get your favorite girl and have clones of her, then make fem seeds from those.

Marty

6 Likes

Greetings & welcome fellow grower…

5 Likes

Most welcome to join here!

3 Likes