Hellraiser's World

I’m glad to see you are going to hang around. Your buds are super dank as always. Peace

9 Likes

Closer look at a dry Blue Dream cola

23 Likes

Thanks! Yes, I’ll be hanging around here more.

13 Likes

That’s been happening a lot lately. The mass migration of 2020 will continue into the new year. :laughing:

12 Likes

Here’s a solo cup challenge I did recently, used a Gorilla Glue clone, yielded over 2 ounces.

26 Likes

My flowering tent light setup, where all the magic happens

That’s a HLG 550 R spec and a HLG 260 R spec and 2 HLG UVA 30’s, all in a 3x3 Gorilla tent.

29 Likes

OK, so what I have going on right now, started up some Zkittlez in Canna Coco and using Jacks 321 for nutes. in my veg tent which is also a 3x3 Gorilla tent with HLG 135 B specs.

Day after they sprouted

16 Likes

Here are the Zkittlez sprouts on day 5 above ground, growing fast in coco

15 Likes

So much beautiful herb. What’s your average weight for that space?

2 Likes

Thanks! 24 oz per harvest is my average, some less, some more depending on strain, 20 oz on the low side - got that with the 2 Blue Dream grow most recently, highest yield so far was just shy of 2 pounds (30.5 oz) with 3 Gorilla Glues and 1 Cherry. I fill the tent wall to wall and at least 5 feet tall. The GG grow was about 5 foot tall, the Blue Dreams closer to 6 feet tall.

15 Likes

The Zkittlez girls this morning, day 18 above ground.

16 Likes

Welcome sensei …lol…(aka newolhead). Pumped to tag along. Also bunch if other folks you’ll run into I’m sure…:+1:

9 Likes

Thanks, yes I see a lot of familiar growers already.

12 Likes

I also do a lot of cloning, I have a 2x2x4 tent for clone mothers and rooting clones, starting seeds, etc… using a HLG 135 B spec.

3 bonsai clone mothers - A Cherry Ice Cream, a Cherry Bubba Kush, and the best Gorilla Glue from the recent seed run.

15 Likes

I don’t have anything flowering at this time, so using the flowering tent to reveg the better Blue Dream girl as I failed to get a clone from her earlier, tried a few times, all ended in failure, so gonna reveg and try taking clones again. Was trying to show how easy it is to clone so did a bunch of clones straight to potting soil but this girl wasn’t having it. Will break out the aero-cloner this time when I get some vegetative growth from her.

21 Likes

Oh hell yes!!! Set to watch!!!

5 Likes

Wish you luck my friend I’ve had pretty good luck
Revenging, not always though lol Have 4 in veg room
Now little further along then that one took many clones off them indeed…Love that cherry strain of yours Ive seen that before on ilgm site awhile back when you posted it very Sweet! Have a great night my old self’s going to bed. Happy growing my friend! Thanks for the
Show…

3 Likes

Spectacular, I’m so happy you found a unicorn. I’m still searching for mine…
Mind if I keep you company while I’m searching for it? Hi Gromie I hope your world is green :v:

8 Likes

Nice to see you here Hellraiser . You have no idea how many you actually mentor that dont ask many questions on you grow journals ! I being one of them , with that i says thanks & hope you keep carrying on.

7 Likes

images (yoda)

Hey buddy…

8 Likes