Hellraiser's World

Hi Hellraiser- Im really happy to see u started a journal here.
NAKED CARTWHEELS everyone!!!
🤸 :+1:t3: :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Nice work. Nice journal. Amazing use of space!

5 Likes

Hey Bud … Nice to see you here too. Cant wait to see what you do next!. Stay safe!

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! Good to see y’all.

7 Likes

Top-10-Best-Images-of-Creepy-Cats-1

You can see me?!?!?!? Lol

5 Likes

I would assume you have to ph Jack’s

3 Likes

Yes. With dechlorinated tap water at ≈7 pH I need some pH down. With RO or distilled it needs pH up.

3 Likes

If you end up going RO/distilled route, I would advise to avoid General Hydroponic brand PH Up. Theres nothing wrong with it, it works fine, but their concentration is SUPER weak! I go through a TON of GH PH’up. As soon as this bottle is gone im switching brands, hopefully find something with a stronger mix?

5 Likes

The pictures of your grows are nothing short of amazing.
Since I am growing in small area too, I am going to keep an eye on what you are doing.
Thanks for sharing, and stay Growing.

3 Likes

I do adjust the ph but I don’t use any ph up/down. I use tap water to get my ph where I want.

When I mix Jacks with RO water, I get a ph of 5.2, then I add enough tap water to bring it up to 5.8 for my plants in coco, which takes 5 oz of tap water per gallon of RO.

For my clone mothers I add more tap water to get it to a ph of 6.5, since they are in Happy Frog potting soil.

I have no need for Ph up Ph down or CalMag with Jacks.

7 Likes

I am super glad you popped back by. I new you’d be a hit.

Its hard not for you to be, with all that green thumb action!!!

7 Likes

Thanks! Glad to be here.

5 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it and maybe get some ideas you can use.

4 Likes

Day 22 of the Zkittlez grow

IMG_1685

21 Likes

I have found if i do a third bucket of tap and the rest ro mix the jacks silick flower fuel and a bit of floraliscious plus most time my ph is at a 6.2 6.3 and thats where im good for my soil coco mix. Coco is gonna be another kearn to get down without much if any ph up or down. @defnsmokn their ph up must be weak asf if ur too low u can use a quarter bottle and it only goes up so many points and thats all. Ph down is a drip or 2 changes the whole gallon lol

4 Likes

For real! The PH down is crazy strong!

5 Likes

I use a straw and let 3 drops do the magic. 5 drops to much. For my area. Lol.

4 Likes

yeah I use some little ml dropper i had laying around. you nailed it when you said 3 drops…

5 Likes

You’re welcome for the ear worm everyone.

12 Likes

And for the OCD… It’s not even a song on that album!

Good one! :rofl:

9 Likes