Hellraiser's World

hellraiser bong

15 Likes

I have this stuck in my mind ever since I saw the picture for the first time.
If you donā€™t know; I am in limited space 2x2 tent.
Since the picture has been embedded Iā€™m my mind, wondering Iā€™f I can do it.
I still come back to look at the picture and shake my head.

4 Likes

You could do 4 of those in a 2x2, as it barely took up a square foot and ended at 18-20 inches tall.

Hereā€™s a pic of her closer to the end showing off her harvest colors

25 Likes

I have the extra auto seeds too.
Is there anything I should prepare for, or will need?
You have to be chuckling to yourself thinking; ā€œIt is a cup for Godā€™s sakeā€:thinking:
I am to the point where I have to try or it will continue to haunt my dreams.
Thank you hell!
I appreciate ya brother.

4 Likes

No, not really, was a pretty simple grow actually. Just had to water twice a day in flowering to keep her from drying out too much. Once past the tiny plant stage ( a couple weeks old for seedlings), I fed every watering at around 650-700 ppms with plenty of runoff (around 40%) and she stayed very healthy to the end. Cut larger drainage holes than usual, will air-prune the roots at the bottom of the cup so they donā€™t build up too much down there and start pushing the plant out of the cup.

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing your expertise.
Hey @OltimeGrower you going try it too?
The man is sharing his trade secrets.
You are the growing man hellraiser!

6 Likes

Lolā€¦maybe someday guys. Amazing, if there werenā€™t pictures of your solo cup grow @hellraiser and try try to explain the stats to someoneā€¦ā€œyou be a hell of a yarn stretcherā€.
Iā€™ve triedā€¦and then I whip out the phone and make them scowlā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

When I was a brand new grower, Hellboi was the first person to welcome me to the world of weed growing. Even tho I was just growing plants outside by the seat of my pants with no fancy pants equipment, he still helped me without judgement.
He is imo the best grow teacher on the forums because of his knowledge, patience and lack of inflated ego/hostility.
His solo cup grow is epic. But as a grower, teacher, and kind human being I believe the man is a legend.
If I ever in my life was lucky enuf to meet him irl I would have him and his wife to my house for dinner and spoil him as much as humanly possible.
:blue_heart:

15 Likes

Aww shucks, thanks for the kind words Tenga, you are an angel. Loved seeing your outdoor growing, you really have a green thumb!

12 Likes

I picked up quickly that he is respected,admired, and even loved here.
Evident by your kind words.
I am the one not worthy, and my name isnā€™t even Wayne or Garth!
:metal:

8 Likes

Huhā€¦well I am just sitting here in stunned silenceā€¦absolutely amazing! Sights indeed!

Welcome

7 Likes

Yes @tenga @hellraiser is the man. For anyone else check his journals on lgm. I grew a bunch first try following him!!! The guy spends alot time in the forums helping people. I was extremely lucky to start up growing and meeting him at the same time!!

11 Likes

Could you tell me the watts you keep your lights at the different stages of growth.
I bought that electricity usage monitor.
I want to use it on my next grow.
Please and thank you

4 Likes

For germinating seeds and seedlings - 50 watts
Early veg (weeks 2-4) - 100-150 watts (going up a bit every week)
Later veg (weeks 5-8) - 200-240 watts (going up a bit every week)
Start of flowering - 400 watts (increasing by 100 watts a week til at 600 watts)
Mid & late Flowering - 600 - 700 watts (depending on how tall the plants got, less watts for taller plants)

I have an Apogee quantum sensor so I adjust the height of the lights to get the Ī¼mols I want:

300 Ī¼mols early veg
550 Ī¼mols later veg
700 Ī¼mols start of flowering
1000 Ī¼mols mid & late flowering

Just started flowering the Zkittlez today

22 Likes

Thanks man.
I need to get one of those to.
I know Iā€™m wasting electricity.
Plants look awesome!!!

7 Likes

I am looking forward to picking up some tips on small space growing from you.

5 Likes

Welcome @Homey, if you look at my last pic, thatā€™s step 1, fill your grow space wall to wall in veg, then kick it into flowering, will fill the whole tent with bud, no wasted space, no wasted light - any light hitting the floor is wasted light.

11 Likes

U see that from marijuana 101 professor bruce Bughbee. Heā€™s smart guy little goofy but smart non the less.He uses apogee :facepunch:t2:
Not cheap for the average guy!

3 Likes

Cool. What do you think of one large planter in the tent instead of lots of small ones?

3 Likes

It can work if the planter is big enough for all the plants in it to get sufficient rooting space. There are down sides to it though, like not being to take care of each plant as an individual as some plants can want more nutes, some want less, same with watering. Can be hard to keep them all happy if you treat them all the same.

10 Likes