Hellraiser's World

Damn beautiful as usual hellraiser!

3 Likes

How do you water without getting everything wet? Electric lines, plugs, fans…

3 Likes

Just stopping by to say hi. Peace

4 Likes

I don’t keep anything on the floor of the tent to get wet, all electric lines, plugs, power strips and everything is kept way up high in the tent, will post a pic of that later.

Nothing on the floor but plants sitting on pot elevators sitting in trays, all runoff water is contained and removed.

17 Likes

Hey bro, good to see ya.

4 Likes

Hi Hell, I have a question. Is it possible for a plant to hermie so young, it grows up a whole male plant?? Cuz I was growing the 3 plants labelled “cbd auto fem”. Not regular seeds but 2 out of 3 are males!
The one female

A male

5 Likes

Not really, specially if no female flowers are present then it’s just a male, not a hermie. Not all “fem” seeds will be female. With the better breeders, they get about a 99.9% of fem seeds to be female but even that is not 100%.

5 Likes

All electrical stuff is mounted up high, kept off the floor.

11 Likes

Yep smart. No electrical cords should be in the tents fload tray. Also having all the cords up high gets more cord slack to the plugs.

3 Likes

B-E-A-utiful example with the power strips @hellraiser . Also, you and @PreyBird1 like the Gorilla tents (just saw it in his thread)? Had to get a cheaper tent to start, so want to know what the real growers recommend (for future purchases) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ty Hellraiser!! Mudman was answering me too, as u did. So I got it now.
Hey Im gonna send u a DM.
:wink:

2 Likes

Well gorrilla tents are sooo much stronger. I can hang inside the tent from ceiling support and it doesnt bend. I have a Foshe aeries light and its a monster heavyweight light (not many have one). It bends cheap tents pole fast like 40 seconds. The gorrillas zipper flap covers are really good. Better fabric, better overall quality.

6 Likes

I like the Gorilla tents for the extra height, my 3x3’s are 7 feet tall and has a 12" extension if I want it even taller. The tallest 3x3 tents I could find as I like the option to grow tall plants. I like the thick material of the tent as it quiets down the fan noise a bit and it has nice heavy duty zippers. Unless something better comes along, my future tents will be Gorilla as well.

8 Likes

Awesome input from you both, thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Yep i also could point out they have better air vent covers. Fully reflective. The whole tent is lighter construction weight with a stronger fabric, zippers. I would camp in one lol. Double reflecting vents.

4 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing those and HighDroGro tents. They sure are proud of them though… :grimacing:

I’ll have to start with an economy model. :laughing:

3 Likes

I have gorrilla, vivosun, hydro crunch. Vivosun are decent really.

6 Likes

U need ten more preybird and pole barn

2 Likes

https://www.apogeeinstruments.com/quantum/

:facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

How about this Folks?

3 Likes