HELP! Autoflowers height problems. Flowering stage!

Hi friends, once more I need your help.

My plants are getting to close to the light. today I woke up and it was touching the light. I did a low stress training as you can see in the Fotos but now the future buds are in Shadow. I have no idea what to do. I didn’t expect the plant to get that high. The store said that they would get 40cm to 60cm height but she has almost a meter.

Is my first grow. They are autoflowers. And I really have no idea what I can do. I can’t put the light higher. They are in week 6 and they have 4 weeks more to harvest.

Thanks for all the recommendations

You’re doing about all you can do, just do it a bit more aggressively.
Your options are lifting the light or lowering the plant. Your light can’t go higher so the plant has to go lower. No other way.
Bend her around as needed, you won’t be able to do it all at once without hurting her though. Bend some, tie it down, wait a bit, repeat steps

1 Like

time for HST is you’re that worried…lol… just super crop them… slowly kink until they give a subtle snap and tie them done… if you split them just add little honey and wrap them up…lol…

3 Likes

Cannabis is so unstable welcome to the game.
It’s really hard to find good genetics!
Try to find a way to hang the light as high as you can.
With LED you can put that thing right at the top and have just enough room for air.
Be creative. Hangers might need to come off.
With LED, the plants don’t stretch as much the plants should stop on their own.
Stretch = yield. Let it stretch in my opinion.

To stop stretch, we back off on bacterial inoculants and increase mycorrhizal fungal inoculants.
By late flower we want to be fungal dominant so the endomycorrhizal hatch and kick in by mid and late flower.
Add your fungi spores now so the mycorrhizae can hatch in mid and late flower and stop the stretch.
Silica goes very well with endomycorrhizae.
Kyle M

1 Like