Help don’t know what happened!

My plants have started to dry out of no where I’m really sad and ready to give up does anyone know why this happened? Week 8 of flowering I am so sad right now

2 Likes

Did you flush b4 flower? Nute lockout? Many more knowledgeable like @chrisj, @hoppiefrog, @oldguy. Help a guy out.

5 Likes

It will help others to help you if you give more info about your grow.
Growing medium
Nutrients
Lights
Anything to help them understand.

4 Likes

Looks like they got too hot and dry and had wind burn if I had to guess, could also be fungal is the stock sticky or slimey? Hard to break or cut?

4 Likes

I always found fungal issues made for strange spongey stickey stalk

3 Likes

Those are “crispy critters” :frowning:

I would say heat stress and root problems because of it, other things to consider

Mold/Fungus often occurs in conditions of high humidity and lack of sufficient airflow

Fungus Gnats a possibility, it happens fast, you can normally spot them on the topsoil where they lay their eggs, usually is a sign of overwatering, they love a moist environment.

4 Likes

I think it was wind burn is my guess because one half of the tent is fine one half is basically burnt to crisp. I grow hydro my plants were beautiful before I went to my operation and seen the temp at a whopping 32 degrees which i know is very detrimental when it comes to the flowering stage Especially so late in the stage

1 Like

Sorry man to much calcium or nutrients to close on your previous one or like the guy say not flush it good bro.

1 Like