Help me diagnose these spotty leaves

I’m glad you got the right answer here.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Wow hey maybe he forgot or doesnt know. I use cal mag every watering. I use coco, tupur, and now promix.

5 Likes

Yeh I’m not sure mate to be honest when I first got my kit I bought the hole bio diesel nutrients rang And he told me to take it all back don’t listen to the guy at the shop, and because he told me he’s been growing for near 30yrs I took it back got dutchfest like he asked and pk13/14 he said this is all I’d need for the hole grow

3 Likes

Well maybe you should try your ideas now that your of to a great start. He doesn’t sound like he doesnt know what hes doing. But some strains are different and need different things. I just did a run of runtz and i have done 5 runs and i had a serious deficiency issue? No clue why i used the same exact routine i alwas do. But shit happens. Just take everything you do as an experience not positive not negative whatever way it goes try and learn and experience it. Because after all of it i look back and it was a memory a experience i can laugh about and remember. But i always learned from it. Be in the moment dont let the moment control you! Its the same as dont steal the show make everyone feel as they are part of it. Its a lot more fun that way.

4 Likes

Ok but I’m really not sure how to go about this any ideas

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

This is how it’s looks now since I turned them to flower like 9 days ago

5 Likes

May want to check your light height and settings if it’s adjustable.
Looks like heat and light damage to those upper leaves. :wink::v:
Notice the blister looking bumps and edge leaf curl.

5 Likes

Lights good mate👍About 500mm away

4 Likes

Man that sucks. But they came out of it and greened up but damn. Nutrient deficiencies screw the pooch man it afects the entire plants growth,yield entire life cycle. Like the difference between some one who gets to eat more food and is healthy vs say a starving person. Look at the health and physical aspects in the end. Obviously the one who had food will be bigger better stronger. Not much to do now. But the buds should be normal.

2 Likes

Yeh its all good what I was trying to show was the yellowy brown colour of the stem

4 Likes

Nah I haven’t done anything as of yet as I was saying before the yellowy brown colour of the stem

3 Likes

I have no idea the best way to deal with it maybe Epsom salts?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Do it folier. Mix a light solution of the deficiency nutrient and spray the leaves. But very very light so you dont burn them. And do it lights out. If not check out optic folier they are the best i have ever seen at folier spray and research.
http://opticfoliar.ca/

3 Likes

And it’s not just the top ones that are like this is ones even below canopy

4 Likes

I see definatly do folier its starts to work in 1-2 days much quicker. If that doesnt work you could have nutrient lockout. Have you checked your run off of the plant water after you water?

4 Likes

Yeh it’s blocked I’m putting 2.0-2.1 in and it’s coming out 1.9-2.0

3 Likes

You need a couple meters to test correctly. Only way to know whats happening in the root zone. Also do you flush once every couple days or weekly? I feed 3 days and flush 1. Then feed 3 days agsin and 1 flush.

1 Like