Help me diagnose these spotty leaves

Hobbyist friends, I received a question about the below pic. What’s going on? I suspect a calcium deficiency but I would really like to hear your thoughts…

Additional Info:
Had some nute burn, EC was high, flushed, EC crept up again, flushed again, and now what you see

2 Likes

Dirt fly I think. Not for sure

2 Likes

Anything on the underside?

4 Likes

Depending on the rest of your girl also. Just the one or a majority w/acne. Damn youngsters.

5 Likes

just added 2nd pic

3 Likes

I was also told it was blight? And iv removed all leaves with the spots on them

2 Likes

Nothing on the underside

2 Likes

2 from 4 plants

2 Likes

Do you use organic nutes? They tend to break down slower and watering could be helping break down the nutes faster. Have you seen any flies around? How much of the plant has been effected?

3 Likes

put the leaf on a paper towel and take a pic, does it look chemical related or nibble marks from bugs. Do you have a macro lens ?

2 Likes

Try some epsom salts with water

3 Likes

Looks like Cal/Mag problems.
What is the grow medium?
What kind of niutes are being used? (Organic or Chemical fertilizers)

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Veg or Flwr? Looks like veg? All good let’r roll w/it. Water only. Then let’r show. 5-7 days.

2 Likes

Pesticide burn …

7 Likes

First time ever I think but I’m agreeing with @eldindupljak. It’s a burn of some type. Either nutes or pesticide. Something u dripped on those specific leaves.

7 Likes

Yup that’s what I’m seeing

6 Likes

Pull your lights way up for a few hrs after you spray next time.and always have lots of air movement when you spray so it dries fast an thuroughly.

6 Likes

Was pesticide even applied?
If no pesticides were applied, it appears to be magnesium deficient. I’m only going off one two leaves. Is this affecting the entire plant? Or just a few leaves?

4 Likes

Your probably not using calcium and magnesium in your Garden! I noticed hydroponics. You have to use this in hydro PERIOD…Or you’ll start getting deficiencies of both. Because in soil there’s already calcium and magnesium in soil. So you really wouldn’t need it there. But for things like aeroponics, deep water culture, and coco coir etc. you would need calcium and magnesium. Cause fresh water doesn’t supply these.

2 Likes

Hi guy after all the comments and valued support I have worked it out I was told it was blight that’s incorrect
I was told to pull all the leaves of that had the spots so I did ( about 1kg ):pensive:
Turns out about 30mins ago I found out after watch YouTube that one thing was very clear the leaves had purple stem and visible strips were forming down the stem and not mention one plant the stem is going a yellowy brown colour it was clear everything matched what I was watching cal mag deficiency, I then realise the week I turned them I found 2x leaves that were stripped the veins were dark green and in between was a lighter colour being a newbie to the game I didn’t take note I really should have seen more leaves like this but because I lollipop my plants so the bottom half the plant was gone never seen again so stupid of me which comes to the original problem I had to start with my nutrients were backing up in the pot and I was get stupid EC levels anything from 2.6-3.4 I had nutrient block but that’s not the funniest thing though the guy teaching me the grow never ever told me to use cal mag sup the hole way through veg cycle so basically I was mislead the hole time

7 Likes