Help me with this outdoor please!

Sooooo as most of you already know , I have quite a few different plants going on right now and one of my outdoor plants seems to be flowering already my question is should I just let her go OR Should I bring her in side to my flower room?!

I’ve attached a couple of pictures she’s a Banana Kush from ILGM I think it’s because we had a real wet week last week so I had to bring them in at night an a couple days it was suppppper cloudy

10 Likes

Is it a seed or a clone? Hasn’t been outside for a long time and you just brought it in for a few nights or has it just been recently put outside? Is there absolutely positively no chance that it is an auto flower?

9 Likes

So she is or should be female I ran this once before from seed indoor , but she’s definitely budding so I’m really not sure what to do but she’s been outside for a little bit now an it’s from seed again

8 Likes

Is it something you can bring inside and reveg ?
And would it be worth it.
You have more experience than me .
What ever you do. Best of luck

8 Likes

Let it rip and see what happens. We’re about to hit the longest day of the year if it reveg’s it reveg’s. If it doesn’t it doesn’t. It’s not like you don’t have any more plans. Let’s see what happens? :+1:t3::+1:t3:

8 Likes

I agree with @happilyretired see what happens. If you take it inside your flower room you may introduce bugs or disease to the others.

8 Likes

Absolutely @Dforce an @happilyretired I’m just gonna let her go I don’t wanna bring ANYTHING into my tent! And away she GOES!

8 Likes

When I ran Banana Kush from ILGM. It was phenomenal.

10 Likes

Definitely :+1: the first one I did indoor it was beautiful

10 Likes